• Show
Clear All

• Announcement imminent.

Comment

• Another one?!! thanks Ric

Comment

• AJ 2 year deal.

Comment

• Thanks for the info Ric. Looks like we're getting all the free transfers done as soon as possible then....not long to go before the big money signings!!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• on the offish now, spot on Ric http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...815350,00.html
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Good info Ric

Comment

• http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...815350,00.html

Offish site announcement

Comment

• johnson signs offical

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...815350,00.html
                  TARRABTS TOO GOOD FOR YOU

Comment

• Spot on Ric... Anything else you want to divulge? :-)

Comment

• 2 in one day, good luck and best wishes to the pair of them
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
                        Spot on Ric... Anything else you want to divulge? :-)
                        He has said on one of the previous pages that were are interested in a forward who has been heavily linked with us before...I reckon it's Henrique.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
                          Spot on Ric... Anything else you want to divulge? :-)
                          Yea mate.

I just had a shepherds pie for lunch in Cricklewood. Lovely & hot & the potato was very nice, little crust on the top. Washed it down with a can of Rio.

That ok for you mate

Comment

• I just realised people will now read into the fact I mentioned the word Rio.

Don't.

Comment

• Johnson agrees two-year deal at QPR

Fulham striker Andrew Johnson has joined QPR.
                              The 31-year-old, who has agreed a two-year contract, will move to Loftus Road on July 1 in a deal that will see him link up again with ex-Cottagers boss Mark Hughes and his former strike partner Bobby Zamora.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                                1000% on my life haven't ever heard Defoe mentioned as much as I'd like to of.

Whoever mentioned Demba Ba he's meant to be a serious target for Galatasaray. Odd move should he make it.

ok one & only clue is his star sign is Cancer.

Sorry!
                                Henrique was born on May 27, 1991, so not a Cancer.

Not really much of a clue Ric

Comment

Working...
                                X