Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    He already did yesterday,we are "defo" signing another striker
    Defoe - can't see that at all. Would be great, but can't see it. Especially now Harry has gone.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
      Defoe - can't see that at all. Would be great, but can't see it. Especially now Harry has gone.
      Can't see Defoe and Cisse working too similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Working on one now Dave.

I'd call it a long shot myself but would be a great signing imo.
        Oh right here's hoping then, that would be a completely new strike force brought in by Mark, reserves and all, can't blame can you really?

Comment

1000% on my life haven't ever heard Defoe mentioned as much as I'd like to of.

Whoever mentioned Demba Ba he's meant to be a serious target for Galatasaray. Odd move should he make it.

ok one & only clue is his star sign is Cancer.

Sorry!

Comment

Star sign Cancer? = crab = sideways = Swansea = ???:strive::pleasantsuprise:= Leroy Lita!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              1000% on my life haven't ever heard Defoe mentioned as much as I'd like to of.

Whoever mentioned Demba Ba he's meant to be a serious target for Galatasaray. Odd move should he make it.

ok one & only clue is his star sign is Cancer.

Sorry!
              Fark me its Lionel Messi then?!
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Long shot Peter crouch?

Comment

I love it how people guess as if he's going to say yes if one of you gets it.....
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I would rather he didn't tbh

Comment

• It's got to be Henrique...I know you won't say if this is true or not..but I reckon it's him. He's the only foward we've been 'heavily' linked with.
                      Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 14-06-2012, 03:53 PM.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        It's got to be Henrique...I know you won't say if this is true or not..but I reckon it's him. He's the only foward we've been 'heavily' linked with.
                        Good shout. I said a while back i wouldn't be surprised if MH went in to sign him on a perm as he was one of his targets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I'm hoping this is a joke. Otherwise, some people are getting far too carried away.
                          No joke and not carried away. I'd willingly ditch all the front men bar Cisse, Mackie and Helga (who can hold a line) because the rest are a waste of space in the EPL.

I'd look for a centre back as the priority and personally I'd have a sound plan B because you struggle to play 4-4-2 at that level without the right personnel, in reply to Yousef Swansea and Norwich did not play 4-4-2 as a default. Hughes does.
                          Last edited by hal9thou; 14-06-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• You don't think Zamora holds the line well?

I think he is superb playing that role & Cisse will get a bag full next season for that reason alone. People should remember we were playing for our lives at the #### end of last season just to survive, not how MH wanted us to play, this season we will see a proper Mark Hughes team with everyone playing to full potential going for wins home & away

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                              I love it how people guess as if he's going to say yes if one of you gets it.....
                              excuse me i worked my guess out mathematically,.... or is that scientifically!!!

Comment

• Seems the Hammers were interested in AJ too,.... Tony will enjoy that
                                http://www.clubcall.com/west-ham-uni...-1437852.html?

Comment

Working...
                                X