No announcement yet.

Andy Johnson Signs Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think andy Johnson would be a good signing good prem and European experience with fulham hope everybody backs him and don't get the swp treatment !

Comment

how about ditching this hasbeen and go after someone who is young, athletic, not happy at his current club, something to prove and has worked with hughes before???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????

i give you DANIEL STURRIDGE!
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        how about ditching this hasbeen and go after someone who is young, athletic, not happy at his current club, something to prove and has worked with hughes before???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????

Probably something to do with him costing about 20m and 80k a week in wages?

Comment

Sturridge plays for the European Champions (damn that hurt saying that) he featured a lot for them last season & has absolutely no reason to go anywhere. Picks up big wages & is very much a part of the first team.

I agree though although he's a snidy little c@nt he's a very good player.

After reading through this thread I'm coming round to the thought that Andy Johnson could prove to be a very shrewd bit of business.

Comment

Well, has has not had that many games but the ones where he was picked he was pretty much played out of position. adding to that is a very strong rumour that he is not happy at chelsea and partly blames them for his failure to qualify for the england squad.

i think a sale of zamora (4.5 mil) plus tony forking out 8 mil from his own pocket which will be a very good offer of 12.5 mil offer for sturridge. only problem would be finding someone to pay 4.5 mil for zamora.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

thought you were gonna say Craig Bellamy
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Yeah alright, let's go for Sturridge. Let's beat off likely interest from Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and spend £15m and pay him top whack. Even though Hughes only 6 months ago went all out to get Zamora - a completely different kind of striker to Sturridge - to partner Cisse. Even though Sturridge and Cisse are similar players. Even though we're not guaranteed to play two up front every game next season.

Or you could just get a bleeding clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  All agreed & will sign when back from holiday after half term is the word tonight.

Can't say I'm jumping for joy but if it materialise's let's get behind the lad & trust Sparky.
                  Another bang on piece of info it seems.

more news forthcoming

Comment

Even with Sparky off to Everton when Moyes goes to Spurs??

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                      Another bang on piece of info it seems.

more news forthcoming

Comment

Good job ric. Let's back Hughes decisions. We barely stayed up. Gonna be tough attracting top players.

Comment

I agree mate.

Can only see AJ coming as an impact sub which is pretty good to me.

Comment

Poor signing, backward looking, too similar to the other past it forwards we've got sat around.

You can't play 4-4-2 with no pace up front, it's as simple as that. Cisse has class but the rest of them including AJ are well past it. So much for building for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              Poor signing, backward looking, too similar to the other past it forwards we've got sat around.

You can't play 4-4-2 with no pace up front, it's as simple as that. Cisse has class but the rest of them including AJ are well past it. So much for building for the future.
                              I'm hoping this is a joke. Otherwise, some people are getting far too carried away.

A very good signing and has cost us a penny in fee's, which is exactly what we need after spending millions in January and we also as we do not generate much income helps get past the UEFA Fincancial Fair Play rule. He can be a quality impact sub.

Comment

Swansea and Norwich proved last season you do not have to have top class strikers to do well. Perhaps Sparky is convinced with our strikers considering DJ and Helguson will be back from injury. He maybe more concerned with our poor defending and wants to bring the likes of Chris Samba. Patience please.
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X