X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    Legs was an awful player.
    He was just a sh1t player. He couldn't trap a bag of cement.
    If he was truly as bad as you make him out to be there is no way he'd have got anywhere near a team that has just stormed the championship, let alone be a regular in it.

I'm not particularly trying to defend him but what you say just doesn't add up to the reality of the situation.

Comment

close this thread as who honestly gives a sh*t about them bods.

Stadium full of spotty harry potter looking nerds and a town that I can honestly say I've never visited expect with QPR.

Comment

Never seen a ground in such a stupid location either, well apart from MK that is and at least you could walk to that from the station.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Dont understand the bitterness of some. Three teams were always going to come up. Bet West Ham were also moaning "can't believe we are losing our place in the prem to cr*p QPR". Who wd you rather went up? Cardiff? As we have discovered this season, getting up is one thing, staying up is another - lets see how they cut it in the prem.

Comment

Legs was an awful player. For a professional footballer he couldn't pass and his first touch was dreadful. Glad he went.
            Is he realated to SWP?

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
              close this thread as who honestly gives a sh*t about them bods.

Stadium full of spotty harry potter looking nerds and a town that I can honestly say I've never visited expect with QPR.
              ..............reading in 'berks'........very apt imho..........kate winsletts t.........its only decent thing to come out of reading!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Dont understand the bitterness of some. Three teams were always going to come up. Bet West Ham were also moaning "can't believe we are losing our place in the prem to cr*p QPR". Who wd you rather went up? Cardiff? As we have discovered this season, getting up is one thing, staying up is another - lets see how they cut it in the prem.
                Blackpool, Birmingham?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  If he was truly as bad as you make him out to be there is no way he'd have got anywhere near a team that has just stormed the championship, let alone be a regular in it.

I'm not particularly trying to defend him but what you say just doesn't add up to the reality of the situation.

I'm basing it on what I saw of him every week and he was poop!

Reading fans say the players that have got them promoted are Federeci, Gorks, Karacan, Kebe and McAnuff.
                  Last edited by HammersmithR; 18-04-2012, 04:36 PM.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Reading, West Ham, Southampton for me.

Comment

I'm basing it on what I saw of him every week and he was poop!

Reading fans say the players that have got them relegated are Federeci, Gorks, Karacan, Kebe and McAnuff.
                      They're jumping the gun a bit arent they?! Haven't even had a game in the Prem and they already think they're down, worse than us!

Comment

Did Legs score with a miscontrolled touch or pass??
                        No, it was a miscontrolled pass from Matt Connolly
                        It was not really directed to Leigerthwood
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Did Legs score with a miscontrolled touch or pass??
                          No, it was a miscontrolled pass from Matt Connolly
                          It was not really directed to Leigerthwood.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Legs was an awful player. For a professional footballer he couldn't pass and his first touch was dreadful. Glad he went.
                            Connolly´s aswell
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Don't remember Leigertwood being 'an awful player', just incredibly inconsistent. Would be excellent for one game (during which he'd score a wonder-goal), then be appalling in the next two.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                                Don't remember Leigertwood being 'an awful player', just incredibly inconsistent. Would be excellent for one game (during which he'd score a wonder-goal), then be appalling in the next two.
                                So he was consistent then!!!:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Working...
                                X