Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
    Sods law means that Gorkss and Leigerwood are awesome in the Prem >_>
    Gorkks maybe ? but Legs,that is a bit too far....

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      Were not down yet davey,nice 6 pts next term
      Yeah, you're right i'm givin up too quick ain't i,.............. too f**kin right
      comon u rrrrrrrrrsssssssss:yush::yush:

Comment

Did Legs score with a miscontrolled touch or pass??
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

With his thigh
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            Did Legs score with a miscontrolled touch or pass??

Comment

never understood the grief leigewood (sp?) got from our fans, class championship player and brilliant cover at right back

Comment

He sort of stuck his leg out and around the defender and the ball hit it!!

Comment

If we go down, I hope West Ham go up as I see them the only threat If we want to go up again.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Oh and Leggy will move back to the Championsip next season with us.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I know, it really adds salt to the wounds, I'll be really glad when this horrible season is over come the spurs or chelsea game.

This has to be the worst season in 10 years.

Comment

Legs was an awful player. For a professional footballer he couldn't pass and his first touch was dreadful. Glad he went.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          Legs was an awful player. For a professional footballer he couldn't pass and his first touch was dreadful. Glad he went.
                          Wasn't much of that down to loss of confidence due to the stick he got from our fans?...and isn't proof of that his return to form with Reading?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Wasn't much of that down to loss of confidence due to the stick he got from our fans?...and isn't proof of that his return to form with Reading?
                            True, people like hammersmithrs that booed him did take his confidence away badly.

Remember Tony Scully? as soon as be got the ball the crowd were so hostile towards him he couldn't do it and I felt sorry for him.

The fact that never changed was we always booed our own players and always had a scapegoat, Leightrwood sadly was one of them. He has played really well for Reading and deserves the reward.

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                              never understood the grief leigewood (sp?) got from our fans, class championship player and brilliant cover at right back
                              Agree with this!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                                True, people like hammersmithrs that booed him did take his confidence away badly.

Remember Tony Scully? as soon as be got the ball the crowd were so hostile towards him he couldn't do it and I felt sorry for him.

The fact that never changed was we always booed our own players and always had a scapegoat, Leightrwood sadly was one of them. He has played really well for Reading and deserves the reward.

Never booed him. He was just a sh1t player. He couldn't trap a bag of cement.

I would say i have seen 5 of Reading's games this season on the telly and his first touch and passing is just as bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X