Us v Bolton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us v Bolton

Ok -so that's what its down to. We have a 2 point start (and the goal difference), so I suppose that amounts to three points. They have 2 extra games. Whilst I think that we have the better players, Wigan have shown us all that its about the team - pulling together as one, sticking to a plan and having belief. At this stage of the season most ofthe opposition may have little to play for when the games arrive -and that applies to both us and Bolton. Do we have the guts and spirit or do Bolton? (one advantage we could have is us-the supporters, if we can only pull together and stop bitching and scoring points off each other). So will it be us or Notlob for the drop?

I agree in that it will be between us and Bolton. And although they do have 2 games in hand and a far nice run in, i'm hoping the 3 games a week they're scheduled will take its toll..

Comment

About wigan. Blackburn won a few games in a row but got dragged back in it a few games later. Wigan arent out of it yet

Comment

Originally posted by MDQPR View Post
        About wigan. Blackburn won a few games in a row but got dragged back in it a few games later. Wigan arent out of it yet
        Agreed, also Blackburn aren't down yet and Villa far from safe.

Comment

Bolton
          Bolton v Swansea - Draw
          Aston Villa v Bolton - Win
          Sunderland v Bolton - Draw
          Bolton v Tottenham - Lose
          Bolton v West Brom - Win
          Stoke v Bolton - Lose

If we can win at least 2 matches we can do it on goal difference if it works out this way

Blackburn
          Blackburn v Norwich - Win
          Tottenham v Blackburn - Lose
          Blackburn v Wigan - Win
          Chelsea v Blackburn - Lose

They could be out the picture

Comment

Working...
          X