Thread: Us v Bolton

Default Us v Bolton

Ok -so that's what its down to. We have a 2 point start (and the goal difference), so I suppose that amounts to three points. They have 2 extra games. Whilst I think that we have the better players, Wigan have shown us all that its about the team - pulling together as one, sticking to a plan and having belief. At this stage of the season most ofthe opposition may have little to play for when the games arrive -and that applies to both us and Bolton. Do we have the guts and spirit or do Bolton? (one advantage we could have is us-the supporters, if we can only pull together and stop *****ing and scoring points off each other). So will it be us or Notlob for the drop?

2. Default

I agree in that it will be between us and Bolton. And although they do have 2 games in hand and a far nice run in, i'm hoping the 3 games a week they're scheduled will take its toll..

About wigan. Blackburn won a few games in a row but got dragged back in it a few games later. Wigan arent out of it yet

4. Default

Originally Posted by MDQPR
    About wigan. Blackburn won a few games in a row but got dragged back in it a few games later. Wigan arent out of it yet
    Agreed, also Blackburn aren't down yet and Villa far from safe.

Bolton
    Bolton v Swansea - Draw
    Aston Villa v Bolton - Win
    Sunderland v Bolton - Draw
    Bolton v Tottenham - Lose
    Bolton v West Brom - Win
    Stoke v Bolton - Lose

If we can win at least 2 matches we can do it on goal difference if it works out this way

Blackburn
    Blackburn v Norwich - Win
    Tottenham v Blackburn - Lose
    Blackburn v Wigan - Win
    Chelsea v Blackburn - Lose

They could be out the picture