• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go for Al Habsi at Wigan looks a very good keeper

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      go for Al Habsi at Wigan looks a very good keeper

Why would Al Habsi want to leave a Premiership team to go to a Championship side?
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

You're in a jolly mood this morning Hammersmith. Are you Rebel in disguise?

Comment

I like this Keeper, only 25, played a few prem games behind a poor defence, him and the Wigan guy would be a good start.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Paddy Kenny will leave the club at the end of season, relegation or not.
            I thought Hennesey was great against us.
            First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
            Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

IMO, hardly an "upgrade" from Paddy. If we are to lose Paddy I'd rather it for somebody thats noticeably better (Ben Foster?).

If we're looking ahead in preperation for relegation; surely we should just stick with Paddy? He showed last year he is a top drawer Championship keeper.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

and hennessey is total sithe!!!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

In my opinion, we need to get rid of Paddy whether or not we go down, he's done a great job for us since coming in, but he's on the decline. He can't move that well and looks increasingly dodgy.

Hennessey however I don't believe to be the answer, not good enough. Wolves would be laughing all the way to the bank if we paid £4m for him.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                    No, no, no, no, no, no... No!

If there is any semblance of truth in this can someone at the club please arrange a sit down with a long straight talk about our transfer policy?
                    Big fees and wages at QPR patently don't work
                    Especially not for average players
                    We need to sign young hungry quality players or by some miracle develop our own

If its a keeper we want to splash bucks on then one finishing at the foot of the table who has a string of errors and on pitch rucks with his own players is not the answer.
                    There's a fella called AlHabsi who ain't done too bad at Wigan that we'd do better to look at IF we're in the Prem and IF we are waving the chequebook about
                    I believe young, hungry Premiership quality players are cheap as chips these days......plus the good thing is nobody else is looking to recruit these either.

Good plan, I'd get writing to Hughes if I were you, I'm sure this hasn't occurred to them.

Comment

Good keeper

Comment

Poor keeper, makes loads of errors. I'd be very disappointed if we spent 4m on him!

Paul Robinson, Ben Foster, Ali Al-Habsi and Shay Given all much better options and would cost the same or less.

Comment

There's no way Robinson should be on that list. He's even worse than Kenny.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                            There's no way Robinson should be on that list. He's even worse than Kenny.

Comment

someone his size and build should dominate his area , but he dosn't , so a poor keeper
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

He is probably worst keeper in the Prem, Wolves fan agrees.

Comment

Working...
                                X