• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
    took a heavy pounding of bricks and bottles
    weren't to many taking in the sites from the top deck
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Our presence in west London is on the wane.there use too b a lot more qpr pubs than there are now.wheres all the flags and scarfs in the pubs???

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
        Our presence in west London is on the wane.there use too b a lot more qpr pubs than there are now.wheres all the flags and scarfs in the pubs???
        walls are full of menus and coffee adverts ,tell me how many working men pubs are around now
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

True mate

Comment

I didn't know there was that many spurs fans in harlesden for them to have a open top bus in the middle of it.

Comment

well

well didnt take part in the 87 march but done both the other two,and they trully were really amazing
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Back then it was a rangers area but more likely a utd,pool or those c@NTS up the road now-sad to see.was never an open top spurs bus to my knowledge or it took a wrong turn.collected a good few quid that was carefully passed down to the spurs fans at the front in our end!!!! They got pelted.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Harlesden is now gooner territory with a few spurs and the odd rangers.am not including utd or lpool as u think its ****ing embarrassing being a Londoner supporting those teams.

Comment

Did the 82 march, at 16 years old it was a most excellent experience.
                    Nothing to prove

Comment

Re: 82. Left Stonebridge 7am ish, arrived at Elm tree in Harlesden at 8ish, had a few in there and met with m8s from Harlesden. Jumped 220 to White City, walked to ground to meet the march. Every off on route was emptied. When march arrived in Harlesden my m8 jumped on a 260 bus as he saw a spurs fan and wanted to lump him, we didn't see him until following morning in the queue at lr for a replay ticket. No sign of an open top spurs bus in Harlesden, remember approaching wembley triangle at the front of the march and a b;unch of spurs fans came running at us not realising we had a few friends behind us, mayhem ensued, also remember the sharpened coins rained down on the spurs fans in the lower tier.
                      re: 86. That didn't happen!!!!
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                        Too young in '67, but marched as a young man from South Africa Rd to Wembley stadium in '82, and '86.
                        Went to both by train, was in the greyhound in 86 surrounded by Oxford gloating about the lack of Rangers in attendance when all of the sudden the march appeared in the distance, absolutely amazing sight and would definitely join in if there was one in the future.

Comment

Working...
                        X