Message to that foolham fan.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
    Defoe coming to fulham my ####! He was at white hart lane tonight yet you have stated he was some where else having talks with jol. Your full of shite and a crafty focker to boot , the way you smared round posters on here! I bet you have had a right laugh with your mates tonight saying how you have been winding us up! Do yourself a favour me old mucky and dont post on here again! Stick to your own muggy little foolham message board! You are with out doubt a total ******!

Check the post again. It says we were in talks with Defoe. An approach was made but Tottenham were waiting on more business to be done on there end, they said paperwork could go in but a medical couldn't happen as he has a knock at the moment. This would have been a gamble so our board backed out.

Didn't once state 'he Is somewhere having talks with Jol' so calm down. There's a post on here claiming you've got Alex? Spit your feathers out like that to him did ya?

Bobby Zamora IS ON 80k A WEEK.

Like I said, once the dust settles I'm pretty sure this will be public knowledge.

You have anger issues mate, the fact Defoe didn't come is our loss not yours so why you so upset?
    Last edited by Tarquin-Rupert Al Fayed; 01-02-2012, 08:13 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Foooooooolham
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin-Rupert Al Fayed View Post
        Check the post again. It says we were in talks with Defoe. An approach was made but Tottenham were waiting on more business to be done on there end, they said paperwork could go in but a medical couldn't happen as he has a knock at the moment. This would have been a gamble so our board backed out.

Didn't once state 'he Is somewhere having talks with Jol' so calm down. There's a post on here claiming you've got Alex? Spit your feathers out like that to him did ya?

Like I said, once the dust settles I'm pretty sure this will be public knowledge.

You have anger issues mate, the fact Defoe didn't come is our loss not yours so why you so upset?
        i dont like b.u.ll.s.hitters like you and im always wary of people from other clubs posting on this message board, i think you have a agenda. do you post on the foolham site cottage corner?? because youir style certainly matchs some rupert on there who was slagging rangers off!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

80k a week mate. Wait til the dust settles tomorrow. You'll see
          Clearly a player who was drawn by a club with "Ambition"! Oh.... there's that word again. Ambition... I'm fairly certain that word came up when Hughes signed on too! You can't beat a bit of ambition and if £80K (aledgedly) goes part of the way to fullfilling that Ambition, then I'm all for it!
          Good old ambition! You can't beat it!

Comment

you can half that mate. Still a hell of alot to pay a 31 year old ex Fulham player per week but thank god we got him and not AJ! :-)

Comment

sky sport news reporter last night said we got him for 5m and paying him more or less the same wage he was getting at foolham.

Why should we believe anything you say? The reporter was in the club talking to Philip Beard and the player! Everything you said last night was wide of the mark!

Comment

you said he was at your trtaining ground when he was at white hart lane!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  you said he was at your trtaining ground when he was at white hart lane!

Comment

45 grand a week plus add ons i'm hearing off some peeps.

Foolham Fyed fookface is just bitter they lost Bobby
                    All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Looks like someone went down the bookies with some info he got off we are the rangers boys!!

Comment

i`m with Connell anyway, I dont want to see your shi t fulham badge every time I come on this site, it`s no use you coming on here trying to be freinds, wish you`d just p iss off back to a fulham site.
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                        X