No announcement yet.

First big mistake TF has made..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hughes is a far better manager, tactically, mentally and respect wise than Warnock.
    Warnok did a magnificent job , but if our club want to move onto the next level and are serious about moving the club forward then NW wasnt the man to do that.

Comment

I seem to notice that the further away from the UK our supporters are, the more extreme views they seem to hold, or maybe it's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
        I'm a huge TF fan but I think with the firing of Warnock and the hiring of Hughes we are now more likely to go down than was the case after the Norwich game.
        I'm still looking for the punchline......

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          I'm a huge TF fan but I think with the firing of Warnock and the hiring of Hughes we are now more likely to go down than was the case after the Norwich game.
          Takes all sorts, I suppose.

Comment

more chance of staying up now , hughes will bring in a better quality of player,
            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Interesting reading, this thread now. But we did stay up of course.

Comment

TF is human and like all of us will get some things wrong, we may not agree what those things are, but the measure of the man is how hard he tries to make those mistakes right.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                X