Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neil Warnock - do you still have faith in him, yes or no??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Warnock - do you still have faith in him, yes or no??

The previous poll got a bit confusing, please vote here!
    Yes, I still have faith in Warnock, keep him!
    78.89%
    No, I think he will get us relegated, so he needs replacing
    21.11%
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Yes keep him as manager!

Comment

Keep him but starting to look out of his depth at times

Comment

Yes.

Think he done wonders getting in who he did in the time frame he did & am confident he will bring in quality in January & deserves a good shot with a settled team.

First time the club has been settled for years. Don't need upheaval now.

I do admit I don't like his shitty interviews, playing people out of position & his dodgy subs but even so I'm backing him all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Yes.

Think he done wonders getting in who he did in the time frame he did & am confident he will bring in quality in January & deserves a good shot with a settled team.

I do admit I don't like his shitty interviews, playing people out of position & his dodgy subs but even so I'm backing him all the way.

Comment

Keepykeep !! Dont like rocking boats ...makes me pilk up !!

Comment

No,ill admit im flapping i dont think he's up to it. the team looks clueless at times and i would love to know what the defence does all week in training.
              Says alot when your best attacking option is your left back. Two big games we can't afford to lose coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Yes.

Not just 'quality' but players of PL quality.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I'd hope so yea.

He will be backed so let's see. I'm confident.

Comment

DJ should be an automatic choice IMHO. He was 6th top scorer in the EPL last season in a side that got relegated.

A test of NWs tactical nous will be if he makes DJ his first choice striker.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Over Betty I doubt it.

Agree though a lot sharper than the statue.

Comment

Sorry,don't like the way he keeps bigging up the opposition whoever they are all the time,and then when we lose act like we played well,because the opponents are good we have to accept it,really starting to get my back up,tell it as it is,me (The management) get it wrong and our players are not good enough !! Arrrgghhhhhhh !!!

Comment

;Keep him.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

needs backing from the board in the transfer window,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Keepykeep !! Dont like rocking boats ...makes me pilk up !!
                              Nice Avatar!

Comment

Working...
                              X