Crap hostility today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap hostility today

Where was everyone? Is that it after two games, we don't need to do it anymore? Shame on those expecting other people to do it.

I mis-read that as hospitality thought some one had dropped your sausage roll

Comment

Anything the fans plan or contrive will never work. Has to come naturally (Millwall). Nothing worse than forced-hostilaty
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

We expected much more hostility - I spent the last week or so telling my lad we should be booing and jeering WBA on the ball/throwins near us etc yet when it comes to match day we felt a right pair of muppets doing that by ourselves :angry:

Comment

Too contrived.
          As somebody has already said, things like that have to occur naturally, off the cuff.
          Besides, how could anyone hate West Bromwich Albion as much as we hate Chelshyte?

Comment

, i dont get why the majority of the crowd can only get going for certain games, 3 points is 3 points
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Maybe our crowd has become gentrified by scarcity and prices of tickets? Another argument for a bigger ground I think.... we could have the "Prawn Sandwich" stand for those who wish to remain quiet and reserved and the "Watneys Red Barrel" stand for anyone feeling hostile, boisterous and noisy.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                , i dont get why the majority of the crowd can only get going for certain games, 3 points is 3 points
                Nothing new though, is it?
                In the almost 40 years I've supported the Rangers, there has never been a season where the opposition has been constantly booed/jeered when in possession of the ball, in every home game. Never.
                Why it's all of a sudden to be expected, I can't understand.

Comment

Primarily to help us survive this season

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    Nothing new though, is it?
                    In the almost 40 years I've supported the Rangers, there has never been a season where the opposition has been constantly booed/jeered when in possession of the ball, in every home game. Never.
                    Why it's all of a sudden to be expected, I can't understand.
                    Why not ? Just because weve been mainly passive in the past, why does it have to continue ?
                    Everyone who was at the Chelsea and Man City games could see what a difference a hostile Loftus Rd made, and i think we all enjoyed doing it.
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Agree. I was a bit embarrassed doing it by myself in F block yesterday after the previous two good weeks, but it had to be done. Fair play to Q block for being loud, but songs aren't as hostile as jeering in my book.

Foreign supporters don't have any problem with it, and they had to start somewhere. PAOK even did it at spurs on wednesday, you'd have thought they were the home supporters by the sound of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        Primarily to help us survive this season

logically we need to win these '6 pointers' against the likes of wba and blackburn.

however some fans only make noise when the bigger boys come to town. example will be man utd at home.

saturday was quite a poor atmosphere, but not worse than blackburn.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

The idea only started with chelsea onwards. Survival is the only goal and every point won now will be priceless come the backend of the season. If people want to sit in silence and watch their team go down, without having contributed, that's the apathy that's always lurking around.

Comment

Working...
                          X