**** *** ****!!

Is that better?

Comment

QPR v Chelsea
      Tottenham v QPR
      QPR v Man City
      Stoke v QPR,
      Norwich v QPR

That is one tough set of fixtures. The only "easy" one is Norwich, where we lost last year. I don't want to be negative but it is perfectly possible that we won't get anything out of those games. Will be a real test of our resolve.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        QPR v Chelsea
        Tottenham v QPR
        QPR v Man City
        Stoke v QPR,
        Norwich v QPR

That is one tough set of fixtures. The only "easy" one is Norwich, where we lost last year. I don't want to be negative but it is perfectly possible that we won't get anything out of those games. Will be a real test of our resolve.
        Its definitely a step up on what we have faced so far, apart from Villa who i think will finish top 8, and remember the dreaded suspension and injuries that will pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by ant8383 View Post
          **** *** ****!!

Is that better?

No still a daft thread

Comment

We'll get a max of 14 more points before end of December. 4 wins vs Blackburn, WBA, Sunderland and at Arsenal, and draw at Stoke and Liverpool. Thats it. But hey what a position to be in going into ther new year. Lets face it none of us thought we'd be in 10th place at this stage.

Just a piece of info - when NW was in the PL with Sheff Utd they only accummulated 8pts by Christmas!
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

See it is all about opinions. In my opinion we will have 40 points by the END of january.

Comment

GREAT we should be in line for a champions league spot so

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                  We'll get a max of 14 more points before end of December. 4 wins vs Blackburn, WBA, Sunderland and at Arsenal, and draw at Stoke and Liverpool. Thats it. But hey what a position to be in going into ther new year. Lets face it none of us thought we'd be in 10th place at this stage.

Just a piece of info - when NW was in the PL with Sheff Utd they only accummulated 8pts by Christmas!
                  Sensible post

Comment

interesting, and they only just went down. dont think there is any way we will still be on 8pts at xmas.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Tottenham, who finished 5th last season had 38 points at the end of January.

Do I need to say anything else?

Comment

Sheff Utd had 20 points at Xmas that season, and were in 16th place.
                        "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

Wolves who finished with 40 points had 21 points at the end of January.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            interesting, and they only just went down. dont think there is any way we will still be on 8pts at xmas.
                            I hope not but there are five games in a row (that I highlighted earlier) where its quite possible we won't pick up a single point. Think so much of survival in this division is how the manager, players AND FANS respond to four or five defeats in a row which prob will happen at some stage or other: do fans start calling for the manager to be sacked, the owners out and start booing every misplaced pass, or do they say "welcome to the Premier League, we always knew there would be days like these" and get behind the team even more? Be a big test for our fans almost as much as the players imho.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              I hope not but there are five games in a row (that I highlighted earlier) where its quite possible we won't pick up a single point. Think so much of survival in this division is how the manager, players AND FANS respond to four or five defeats in a row which prob will happen at some stage or other: do fans start calling for the manager to be sacked, the owners out and start booing every misplaced pass, or do they say "welcome to the Premier League, we always knew there would be days like these" and get behind the team even more? Be a big test for our fans almost as much as the players imho.
                              Best post on the subject yet Stainrod
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Here's how I see it...

Fulham v QPR (win)
                                QPR v Blackburn (win)
                                QPR v Chelsea (draw)
                                Tottenham v QPR (lose)
                                QPR v Man City (lose)
                                Stoke v QPR, (lose)
                                Norwich v QPR (win)
                                QPR v West Brom (win)
                                Liverpool v QPR (lose)
                                QPR v Man Utd (lose)
                                QPR v Sunderland (win)
                                Swansea v QPR (win)
                                Arsenal v QPR (draw)

From those game 20 points (AND I'VE BEEN A LITTLE HOPEFUL IN SOME GAMES) top wack putting us on 28 points. You've got to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic to think we'll have 40 points by then!

Comment

Working...
                                X