New Chairman Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chairman Tweet

"All qpr fans. We are looking into ticket prices , the logo and jude the cat. Away jersey and we will have womens size"

http://twitter.com/#!/tonyfernandes

Proper communication with the fans, I love this man.

What a top bloke!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
      "All qpr fans. We are looking into ticket prices , the logo and jude the cat. Away jersey and we will have womens size"

http://twitter.com/#!/tonyfernandes

Proper communication with the fans, I love this man.
      Looks like there will be more that one "top cat" in town !!

Comment

It'll end in tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
          It'll end in tears.
          Nothing like a bit of optimism...

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrreat start Tony.

Comment

Did he really say that ?

If so what a top bloke and our club finally in safe hands

Comment

Bloody hell. Didn't take him long to get his priorities right, did it ?

The only downside to the man that I can find is that his name is an anagram of : "Does rent f@nny"

Comment

Yes i saw this tweet as well, excellent news. Really can't imagine old badge coming back but Jude the cat would be easy switch
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Tony, Tony Fernandes saved the club for me (repeat)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e9nnAKyz3w

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Nothing like a bit of optimism...

You really have me all wrong. I'm an optimist. I think we'll stay up this season and I think we'll nick a win in one of the derbies.

I can, however, spot a potential car crash and when this board starts making decisions that aren't universally popular, which they will have to soon enough, then people will start abusing him on Twitter.

Comment

I don't want to put a dampener on things but his Twitter account has been hacked a few times during the last few days so these 'may' not be his words...

Obviously I'm hoping it is him but just be cautious..
                        We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

All i'll say, is as lovely lovely as that tweet is, do all of them and dont invest ON the pitch and no one will care.

On the pitch first Tony and then you can worry about things a minority care about (and will cost you pennies) afters..theres a good chairman

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                            You really have me all wrong. I'm an optimist. I think we'll stay up this season and I think we'll nick a win in one of the derbies.

I can, however, spot a potential car crash and when this board starts making decisions that aren't universally popular, which they will have to soon enough, then people will start abusing him on Twitter.
                            Fair enough Ellerslie, cheers for the reply.

I can see where youre coming from, I myself did actually have a think earlier about the fact that he's started off so well in our eyes, how will people react when he does something they dont like so much? It will happen, its life, this mans not a miracle worker and wont ever be able to make every decision to make every fan happy. For example, next season if he freezes ST prices (which, IMO would be perfectly fine and decent of him), how many fans will hark back to what hes saying now about "looking into" prices and start having a pop at him for not lowering them?

So, i can agree with you tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Fair enough Ellerslie, cheers for the reply.

I can see where youre coming from, I myself did actually have a think earlier about the fact that he's started off so well in our eyes, how will people react when he does something they dont like so much? It will happen, its life, this mans not a miracle worker and wont ever be able to make every decision to make every fan happy. For example, next season if he freezes ST prices (which, IMO would be perfectly fine and decent of him), how many fans will hark back to what hes saying now about "looking into" prices and start having a pop at him for not lowering them?

So, i can agree with you tbf.
                              Nothing like a bit of pessimism...

Comment

Working...
                              X