X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    The Return of Fat Ray?
    The thought had crossed my mind a few times.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Who is fat ray ?????????

Comment

• Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        And the interest off the new loan arrangement at 800k a year x 4. Any salaries drawn etc etc, come on eastcote
        mate no doubt drawing interest etc, i suppose the real problem here is noone knows what the real situation is , there are always three sides to every story ours theirs and the truth which is prob somewhere in the middle

we see the accounts and they tell us were losing 13 mill a season, probably would helpif they explained

not trying to be antagonistic just putting alternate view out there

Comment

• Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          noone forced to buy the st, the uproar was happening before they got launched. at the same time whilst they never did say it on the st they also didnt say they were going to invest.

i bought mine cos i wanted too, i didnt buy it expecting a whole load of new players i bought it cos i want to watch rangers , we go down thats life id love us to stay up, but if we dont ill buy mine next year and we go again

everyone keeps avoiding the point why would they invest if they are getting out?
          Agreed 100%, but you don't need some gobby nobody sounding clever after the event, that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Agreed 100%, but you don't need some gobby nobody sounding clever after the event, that's all.
            fair enough mate, the worst thing about all this forgetting l the prices transfers etc, is that we have spent the whole summer debating everyting thats wrong and not really got tothe were in the pl lets fkng have it moment

Comment

• If someone says quote

"Champions League in 4 years"

"My uncle did not get where he is today by being second"

Would we be hard pressed not to think we may get some good players

Comment

• this is a seperate arguent and one that has also been debated , every owner comes in and overpromises, see them chicken farmers at blackburn ronaldo kaka etc , even the other day talking champions league within 4 years, the icelandic guys who bought westham, everyone spins it to get people excited, get sponsers on board etc , if theyd come in and said were going totry nd get to the prem and might take us 5 years , do you think we would have had someof the blue chip sponsers weve had for last few years?

and we have got good players we have potentially one of the best playmakers in the pl (adel) one of the best upcoming midfielders (faurlin) keeper in the top 5/6 and a striker with apoint to prove in bothroyd so we have got some good players , lets wait and see who else joins us next couple of weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  The same Flabbio who wanted the names of everyone who was booing and was going to ban them
                  didn't know that one

Comment

• Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                    didn't know that one
                    he says it on that docu trailer thats about..
                    what a clown
                    **** deserves a hiding.

Comment

• Fernandes or not, I can't help worrying that Flav is still pulling the strings. Maybe I'm being unfair, but I don't trust him in general, and I certainly don't trust in his judgement to keep us up. As long as he wields real power at the club we have no chance that I can see of staying in the Premiership. And I defended him and Bernie on here when it was unfashionable to do so. But enough is enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                        now this will recieve some interesting responses
                        > "whole new can of worms" springs to mind....
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Remember this thread...

Comment

• How sad it is to drag up a 3 year old thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                              Remember this thread...
                              how times have changed
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• there are some proper f*cking dullards on here.. proper whoppers..

Comment

Working...
                                X