• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    How are we all getting along?
    Damn - didn't choke on your crusts then you pesky little so and so
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Editing without the seeing the full article, can be very misleading
      It is not selective because it is the IRC's summary as to how the actions of one person got the club the E3 bringing the game into disrepute charge. Even if a person did not have legal training the fan walking down SAR would say this is powerful stuff. As someone who has read all 86 pages more than once, more for what it did not say and the comparsions and selective and pointed statements, it is worth noting the lack of any substantive mitigation by the club's legal representatives on this aspect.

Says it all really.

If it is selective legally or otherwise happy to enter into debate.
      Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Damn - didn't choke on your crusts then you pesky little so and so
        I had a chicken and avocado salad...
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
          yes lets start in 2004 at that time qpr had just mortgaged there ground,but were looking for some knights in shining armour to save the club,so bill power and gianni both put there own money into the club to save the club

then gianni brought big money people in to further save the club in fact bernie ecclestone put 800 000 pounds a month last season to save the club
          so really gianni has done a lot of good for the club ,or does anybody disagree
          is there anybody out there who thinks we would have been better of losing our ground
          That was seven years ago, since when he has dragged the Club's name through the mud on several occasions, culminating with the latest fiasco.
          Yes, I'll give him credit for bringing people in (although there were others interested at the time) but he's now long past his sell by date and needs to go. And just out of interest, do you think that Bernie has donated that money to the Club? Or do you think there might just be a chance that he has only loaned it, and will be wanting it back (with interest, of course)?

Comment

• Historical

historically we have always had fanatical fans in the third division south we shocked the whole division when we played at ninian park and broke the all time record which still stands to this day,thousands of qpr fans many of them irish poured into wales and an attendance of 55 000 was recorded
            so having broke that record a few years later we broke the record for the second division,we played tottenham away and a massive 69 000 was recorded so although our fans can be fanatics they have always had players that they have had to hate
            brian bedford although a massively successfull goalscorer got his fair shair of abuse as did stuart leary,in those days lazarus was king
            then more recently alan wilkes and mick leach got terrible abuse,and i think no matter what gianni does he will always be hated,i dont know why its something to do with queens park rangers fans
            they can have a fanaticle love for players like marsh and bowles then they can have a hatred for players like zesh reiman............................
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

historically we have always had fanatical fans in the third division south we shocked the whole division when we played at ninian park and broke the all time record which still stands to this day,thousands of qpr fans many of them irish poured into wales and an attendance of 55 000 was recorded
              so having broke that record a few years later we broke the record for the second division,we played tottenham away and a massive 69 000 was recorded so although our fans can be fanatics they have always had players that they have had to hate
              brian bedford although a massively successfull goalscorer got his fair shair of abuse as did stuart leary,in those days lazarus was king
              then more recently alan wilkes and mick leach got terrible abuse,and i think no matter what gianni does he will always be hated,i dont know why its something to do with queens park rangers fans
              they can have a fanaticle love for players like marsh and bowles then they can have a hatred for players like zesh reiman............................
              I don't hate Gianni. I just think he's incompetent (at best), and don't want him involved with the club any further.

Making out that it's an irrational hatred is disingenuous.

Comment

Yep, hands up I did not like Brian Bedford after he put me back into the net when he scored in a game after he came back from the USA and was being screwed by the FA.
                Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

• well

well this one of those debates that gianni is like marmite you either like him or you dont like him so i suppose this debate is useless except we did get the great scarlet pimple to get involved and once he has got involved,then it has become a classic thread

More...

Comment

well this one of those debates that gianni is like marmite you either like him or you dont like him so i suppose this debate is useless except we did get the great scarlet pimple to get involved and once he has got involved,then it has become a classic thread
                    supposed to be a nice friendly bloke but that doesnt matter if he is incompetent at doing his job...show him the door because he will be under even more scrutiny in the prem

Comment

Whether or not you like him is irrelevant. Whether he can do his job properly is the important thing.

The fact that he is a polarising figure amongst fans is a just a distraction from the important issue.

Comment

• The only member who enjoys a mass debate over gianni is Pete

Factarooney

Comment

• well

well its a stupid debate everyone is entitled to there own opinion but ultimately we need a united fan base in our unity we have strength

More...

Comment

• Ted. We don't. We're the punters. We'll do whatever it takes to see our team. And they know that.

Comment

• The clubs defence at the FA hearing was basically that Gianni was incompetent and a liar.

Brilliant.

Do we really want this man involved in any transfer negotiations again?

I'd have him out of the club by now, he's an embarrassment.

Comment

• Be careful, the FA never said he lied.

Opinions are okay, but lets stick to the facts.

Last time I will post on this thread, because I've had enough of the subject
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X