Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Man Of The Match

Come on. He was mustard

Oh Kev you've done it now, yes he was brilliant and deserves to get some more game time again
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Come on. He was mustard

Comment

Fair play to him. Been one of his critics but he shut me up today for this week. Hopefully he keeps this up and keeps me schtum. And hopefully the idiotic nickname will disappear.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He was excellent today. It doesn't detract from some of what has come before but, today, he deserves some credit
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Deserves full credit for today. Looks far more comfortable with ball to feet. Let’s see if he can do it regularly though, form book says otherwise but quite happy to be shut up tonight and really enjoying the win.

Comment

Maybe oteh offers him something that all the others don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                Maybe oteh offers him something that all the others don’t.
                That's a very good point, they seemed to really click as a partnership, lots of communication, what a through ball to set Other up early, you can't see it all with 3 cameras but I did see very nice off the ball runs by both!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

He needs to find a bit of consistency. tbf he was presented with a lot of space vs Burton, how they aren't shipping goals every week is a mystery.

Comment

He did well due to the fact that he is quick and Burtons centre halves are really slow. We played it central to have this advantage, well done to Ollie for setting the team up correctly. CW has more to prove but this was a really good start, we can only hope for more to come!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      He needs to find a bit of consistency. tbf he was presented with a lot of space vs Burton, how they aren't shipping goals every week is a mystery.
                      I'm just baffled as to how they won 3 away games on the trot! It's a funny ol division we're in, very unpredictable at times!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

how did furlong do?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          how did furlong do?
                          Good and bad mate. Nodded the ball down for Oteh's goal and I actually thought he offered a lot more going forward than we've seen from anyone else we've tried at Right Wing Back this season. Was all at 6's and 7's for their goal though. At times he seemed to really struggle positionally with the defensive side of his role. A better side would probably have torn him a new one!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Come on. He was mustard
                            As good as I've seem him play for us to be honest mate, particularly in the 2nd half. Credit where credit's due. Will be interesting to see if he can get a bit of form going. Next 2 games are Boro and Bristol, and I don't see either of them being as pedestrian at the back as Burton were.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              As good as I've seem him play for us to be honest mate, particularly in the 2nd half. Credit where credit's due. Will be interesting to see if he can get a bit of form going. Next 2 games are Boro and Bristol, and I don't see either of them being as pedestrian at the back as Burton were.
                              Indeed, something totally different coming up. Haven't seen Boro in a while but they looked better than us when we lost up there. Luckily they have changed manager and Pulis will set them up his way, less offensive? That would help us a lot I think. City played really well in the second half at Loftus Road but they have a lot to think about right know so maybe there is a chance of creating a chock..

Comment

Working...
                              X