Ned Non Basher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ned Non Basher

Ok last week I pointed out that Ned gave away 3 suicidal passes against Derby that could all have resulted in goals for Derby if they had finished them off.

For this observation I was slightly accused of "Ned Bashing".

I actually like Ned as a player but ffs he did the exact same thing yesterday for Brighton s first goal

His distribution success rate out of defence under pressure is a definite problem.

He loses the ball as the last man and the opposition are clear on goal and does this every game.

Sort out your distribution Ned you should be able to pass the ball after 10 yrs blimey.

Awful player, League 1 standard, get rid ASAP.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

My ar*ehole goes every time he has the ball at his feet. Shame, cos other areas of his game are excellent but at the level we want to be at, even your centre half's need to be able to pass a football.

Comment

I`m not sure any of our indvidual players at the back really is the problem on occations where our midfield fails to either invite ( while trying to attack) or close down (when an attack is over). Just a thought.
        Last edited by Shania; 09-04-2017, 08:14 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Ned always looks rushed. 1st touch is poor as well as his distribution. Been a good servant but unless we sign a vocal player like dunne or a Ryan nelson he needs to go
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You'll get pelters for this General from his little fan club, but I (and many others) do share these concerns.

Yes he has improved (2nd half of this season in particular), but the fact is there's a potential clanger in him every game.

Comment

Secure as a defender, a disaster waiting when he tries to pass the thing

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                Secure as a defender, a disaster waiting when he tries to pass the thing
                This. Usually. Terribly mistake last night.

Comment

Of course on the subject of Derby, it was another of Ned's terrible passes that led to Gary O'Neil being sent off at the Play-Off Final

Comment

It will be a test of ollies window-surely to #### he and all the staff can see how poor he is. Keeping him as a bench player is not even an option imo-half blagged it for most of his career.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

He's a player who I think will only be appreciated if we have a few games without him at center back. Hall vs Ned is a no brainer for me this season. But most seem to think Hall is the best??

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                        Of course on the subject of Derby, it was another of Ned's terrible passes that led to Gary O'Neil being sent off at the Play-Off Final
                        Yeah but he was alongside dunne immense that day

Comment

When is he out of contract?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            When is he out of contract?
                            Summer 2018 http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...d-2662323.aspx

Comment

Always makes mistakes. Cost us again v Brighton. When you look at the defenders in this division you have realise he's a poor player . To think he's our captain aswell. Would like to see him sold in the summer but won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X