Stoke and Brighton are after......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke and Brighton are after......

NED....How much would we take for him? Or should we look to hang on?

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/stoke...ail/story.html

Merh, very strange player. sometimes he looks A strong leader and other times he looks like an expensive average defender
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Out of contract at the end of the season so 3 mil would be worth taking I think.

Comment

Would prefer to keep but money talks and in last year of contract so if money is good got take it

How do you price a player in today's market. I would normally say three mil gets him but this year market is crazy so I would not accept less then five or six mil with add ons on top

Comment

Take what they can get Brian

Comment

In terms of fitness, one of our more reliable defenders.

Not to jinx it, but can't remember the last time he spent a period out injured.

Comment

Can't see it myself. Good player but his one major blunder per game would be severely punished in the prem. Would only be a bench warmer with Shawcross and Zouma whereas here no manager ever drops him.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Would prefer to keep but money talks and in last year of contract so if money is good got take it

How do you price a player in today's market. I would normally say three mil gets him but this year market is crazy so I would not accept less then five or six mil with add ons on top
                would rip your arm off for 3m....think he's become a bit stale. never rated him as a captain, too quiet, and could easily have cost us in the last two games with a couple of silly mistakes.
                saying that, he's been a good servant and one to rely on.
                time for a hall and caulker partnership, giving hall the armband.......mind you the way freeman was handing out the verbals last night, could be a captain in the making.

Comment

A Hall and Caulker partnership? Crikey, how long would that last...

Be down to the bare bones before we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Out of contract at the end of the season so 3 mil would be worth taking I think.
                    agreed, be silly not to take that money.

use it to sign the barnsley rightback and bring in hoban on loan to cover neds departure
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

There will be no partnership between Hall and Caulker as caulker will be off in January or end of season he's just killing time with us until then

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        There will be no partnership between Hall and Caulker as caulker will be off in January or end of season he's just killing time with us until then
                        Not to mention Hall seems to be perma crocked these days

Probably need to get him on his own training regime if that haven't already done so.

Comment

Ned is Ok but never been a stand out player for us.... actually I would be more worried about losing Hall. I think Ned is on 40-50K per week so that would save a million on it's own. We could ship him out and buy a couple of young centre halves.

Sorry Ned, but its good bye for me mate.

Comment

Out of contract season end and will leave for nish. Take what you can get.
                            Been a good servant but money talks right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Out of contract season end and will leave for nish. Take what you can get.
                              Been a good servant but money talks right now.
                              He's been willing to sign contracts before, so why not again this season? iirc, he signed a new contract at the start of the 14/15 season, at the end of which he would've been a free agent.

Our longest serving player. Our only connection to the days of Hill/Derry/Paddy etc

Comment

Working...
                              X