Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony and Amit

Now we have turned a corner watch these guys
    Get their Mojo back regarding QPR they will be defo up for it.

Rightly so as they had to put up with alot of stick.

Today showed Rangers are definatly back chaps

Well done Ollie top class.

Don't think Tony has ever lost his mojo

Comment

Theyve had it hard from us at times (more so tony) but at the end of the day hes lost an absolute fortune but still has our best interests in hand. Always looked at it as his hearts in the right place but his brain wasnt. Still though, we're a bit lucky to have him, hoos and amit here and itll only get better imo.

The whole of the club right now has an amazing vibe to it, my girlfriend is getting a bit sick of qpr though coz i keep going on about them haha

Comment

Theyve had it hard from us at times (more so tony) but at the end of the day hes lost an absolute fortune but still has our best interests in hand. Always looked at it as his hearts in the right place but his brain wasnt. Still though, we're a bit lucky to have him, hoos and amit here and itll only get better imo.

The whole of the club right now has an amazing vibe to it, my girlfriend is getting a bit sick of qpr though coz i keep going on about them haha

Comment

Bet Les is feeling a bit less stressed lol.

Comment

Tonys already lording it up with i told you so
            Im happy that things are coming together for him
            But he did make some really bad appointments
            Tony we love you but be more gracious please.
            Dont be a knnobb

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Tonys already lording it up with i told you so
              Im happy that things are coming together for him
              But he did make some really bad appointments
              Tony we love you but be more gracious please.
              Dont be a knnobb
              He'd fit right in on this forum
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Ha ha so true probably already on here.

Comment

Amit slowly but surely moving away from QPR.

His % in the club has been declining bit by bit since relegation from the PL and I don't think it'll be long until we cut ties indefinitely.

Real shame. Love the guy and I think if he'd have been able to purchase the club when he wanted things could have been very different.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Amit slowly but surely moving away from QPR.

His % in the club has been declining bit by bit since relegation from the PL and I don't think it'll be long until we cut ties indefinitely.

Real shame. Love the guy and I think if he'd have been able to purchase the club when he wanted things could have been very different.
                    Imagine what mightve been if Amit and Ishan Saksena had stayed on together.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                      Ha ha so true probably already on here.
                      Pinkie?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Pinkie?
                        Ha i just knew it lol, well ive seen plenty of nas doing it soo.....anyway i got loads of told you soos so theyve been returned with interest
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Ha i just knew it lol, well ive seen plenty of nas doing it soo.....anyway i got loads of told you soos so theyve been returned with interest
                          I don't think I do that many "I told you so" threads, but there was definitely a time here where I don't think people would have been surprised if I was some PR guy at the club just trying to make us look better than they felt we were.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

and to quote Mr. Wolf in Pulp Fiction: 'let's not suck each others dicks just yet'.

We're getting better. Which is great, but we remain in the lower half of the second tier. That is a fair reflection of our season to date.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              and to quote Mr. Wolf in Pulp Fiction: 'let's not suck each others dicks just yet'.

We're getting better. Which is great, but we remain in the lower half of the second tier. That is a fair reflection of our season to date.
                              Very true the thrashing of Rotherham reminded me of a Frankie Boyle comparison 'It's like winning a beauty contest.. In the burns unit' However it does appear that things are on the up and I'm feeling comfortable for next season rather than worried about this!

Comment

Working...
                              X