Serious question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question!

If we lose our next 4 games, is Holloway a gonna? Expecting the usual answers from the rose tinted brigade.

No he'll stay no matter what.

Comment

Thought he left 3 games ago
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Serious question!
        Would you like us to lose them all if it guaranteed his departure?

Comment

Yes he would be, but we will get 4 points from them altogether
          SW draw 1-1
          Brentford 1-3 loss
          Forest 2-0 win
          Norwich 2-0 loss

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            If we lose our next 4 games, is Holloway a gonna? Expecting the usual answers from the rose tinted brigade.
            If we were relegated after 8 defeats in a row,yes definitely but once we stay up holloway will stay

Comment

There seems to be an acceptance from the board that he's rotating and giving players a chance to earn a place next year. I can't see Ollie going getting sacked if we lost the next 4 games and tbh I don't think they would sack him even if we got relegated which I don't think we will.

However, if we started next season with no continuity on the first 11 and these types of losing streaks continues he could be gone by September or October.

I'm still optimistic Ollie will get it right on the summer. 4 decent signings for the first 11 and I think we will be a pretty decent outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                There seems to be an acceptance from the board that he's rotating and giving players a chance to earn a place next year. I can't see Ollie going getting sacked if we lost the next 4 games and tbh I don't think they would sack him even if we got relegated which I don't think we will.

However, if we started next season with no continuity on the first 11 and these types of losing streaks continues he could be gone by September or October.

I'm still optimistic Ollie will get it right on the summer. 4 decent signings for the first 11 and I think we will be a pretty decent outfit.
                Such a well balanced post has no place in this thread. Have you no pitchfork?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

This. Sure its not great losing, it gives me a downer for the rest of the week. Yesterday aside though we've hardly played terrible in our 3 games before that and deserved points in some of them.
                  Its all about preparing for next season imo and we're getting a good chance to see what we need to take our side up the table. No way do i think he should be sacked now, that'd be ridiculous but like you said, if we take this form into next season then it'd be time to do something about ollie but right now i still have 100% faith in him still.
                  What annoys me most though is last month there was topics everywhere praising ollie like the messiah but now that weve lost games peoples tones have changed completely

Comment

IH is a nice guy, even if he is making all these changes the players we have we should still be doing better, tacttiley he is clueless look who we got for our defensive coach from a side that was conceding bucket loads of goals what are we doing now giving goals away, time for the owners to be ruthless and say this is not going to work the backroom staff are pony get people in that can do a proper job if not sell up to people that have at least a clue about running a football club because these guys at the moment certainly don't, but the guys on here with the rose tinted glasses won't see it that way, if it remains the same we will be heading for division 1 so IH needs to sort it out but I don't think he will be able to, just needs to go back to Sky and do a poor job there as he did not have a clue doing that job.
                    Last edited by Macca; 15-04-2017, 08:01 AM.

Comment

I think our problem is and it's a big one, people above him safeguarding their own position. Even if we finish strongly, there are far better managers available out there
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We are going nowhere with Ollie. We were 17th when he took over and after 26 games are still 17th! But LOL-man and majority of other posters here think improvement has been vast
                        Yes, he's better than JFH, but that isn't much.

Comment

We can still go down under this clown
                          we are not mathematically safe yet
                          R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                            We can still go down under this clown
                            we are not mathematically safe yet
                            250/1 with skybet...get on it!

Comment

Nice to see so many old posters back. Board was getting very quiet with all that winning games lark.

Comment

Working...
                              X