Young Rangers fan murdered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Rangers fan murdered

It's in the news today. I don't know the victim or his family, only the reported story, but this is an awful and sad story. RIP. Thoughts are with the family.

https://news.sky.com/story/knife-cri...-teen-11141040

The young boy was a Rangers fan. Might, sd his family approve, the club think this poor fella merits a minute silence before the televised Brentford game on Monday? This could help get the government, the mayor and the police to actually do something about horrible and vile murders like these. As a mate of mine says it seems we really are all on our own..... No proactive policing going on. All reactive.... They know who the criminals are, but do hardly anything to deal with them. If they are caught they all too often aren't properly punished.

Really Sad Story - His old man Stephen is a DJ (DJ intro of the Movement Crew) of and all round good Egg and goes to Rangers regulary. Really sad when you lose on of your own... Would be great for the club to do something. RIP Jason
    "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

Club reports, in response to an email, that 'quite a few people have been in touch with regards to Jason Isaacs, and we are currently in contact with the family to discuss what we can do for them'.

Comment

This is so sad, heart goes out to the family.
        We are also seeing more knife attacks over here (almost as many as gun attacks).
        World has gone crazy.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          It's in the news today. I don't know the victim or his family, only the reported story, but this is an awful and sad story. RIP. Thoughts are with the family.

https://news.sky.com/story/knife-cri...-teen-11141040

The young boy was a Rangers fan. Might, sd his family approve, the club think this poor fella merits a minute silence before the televised Brentford game on Monday? This could help get the government, the mayor and the police to actually do something about horrible and vile murders like these. As a mate of mine says it seems we really are all on our own..... No proactive policing going on. All reactive.... They know who the criminals are, but do hardly anything to deal with them. If they are caught they all too often aren't properly punished.

Comment

so sad and just a waste of a young life ,god bless him and his family ..... RIP young R

Comment

RIP.

Comment

tip for the future, read artical before posting. edited.

Rip to the fella.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

RIP to a young fellow R.

Comment

It's just silly these days.kids here think they gangsters and 15 year olds being tortured stabbed kidknapp for 3k debts and others shooting blokes. Still it's older folk who get them to do the dirty work
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

RIP fellow R. #bankniveswithpoints

Comment

as a northolt boy who was closely associated with the old tin town gang as newnham close is called i am so so sad,when i was a northolt boy they were engaged in a battle on four fronts with wembley ,harra,hayes,and ruislip.but inside the 14 estates there was a fantastic peacefull vibe,everyone was always falling about laughing,and we partied every night of the week ,but there has been over the last three years disharmony and hatred between the woodend estate and tin town this will be probabley be the reason for this terrible tragerdy
                        GOD BLESS YOU JASON YOU LITTLE ANGEL ,I HOPE THE POLICE FIND THE SCUM WHO DID THIS,AND LOCK EM UP FOR AT LEAST TWELVE YEARS,NOTHING IS MORE PRECOUS THAN LIFE
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Yet another mindless, senseless, pointless murder of a young life in London.

Knife crime is literally an epidemic now but don't worry the Mayor of London is worrying about the air and people being gender neutral tolerant

Comment

Well to be fair Jimmy, he should be worrying about the air - the pollution in London is terrible and it's killing more people than knife crime. This doesn't mean he shouldn't also be focusing on what's happening amongst London's teenagers. But what is the solution?

You've got to look at the root causes, and bottom line, our society is a mess. What kind of message does it send out when the leaders are liars, when bling is considered more valuable than learning.. when obscene wealth and poverty exist cheek by jowl? Yes, I'm going to say it: when Thatcher set about deliberately destroying communities, she destroyed the fabric of our society, the glue that held it together at a grassroots level. She replaced community values with consumerism, and here we are, reaping the rewards, 40 years later. Yes, the unions at the time, blah de blah.... things needed sorting, but not how the Tories did it. Their plan was to create a nation of individuals, competing against each other. Sell off all the council houses to make everyone part of the debt slavery system (ultimately), removing social housing stock that provided cheap homes and security of tenure. Now society is filled with anxiety, fear breeds fear and violence. Somehow, we have to get back to caring for each other, for your neighbour, and basic, common values that hold things together. Ain't never gonna happen with this lot in power, cutting the police force to the bone while their at it and treating ordinary people like sh1t.

Comment

A lovely post Ted,I so agree,what a sad story,those poor parents

Comment

Working...
                              X