Relegation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relegation

If anyone is still for some reason worried about relegation read NorthernR on this thread to realise how silly you are.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...ther-games/#20

Exactly

Comment

its not mathematically impossible that we could win all our remaining games 10-0, but it ain't happening.
      We're not going down ffs, end of.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

In Summary from Northenr

'For QPR to be relegated this season, the following has to happen.

QPR, who've won five of their last ten and four of the last five at home, almost certainly have to lose all five of their remaining games.

If they do that, then Blackburn, who've only won nine all season and haven't won at all in their last six, have to win four of their last five. If they do that, then they'll also be taking points off Forest, Bristol City and Wolves , because that's three of their final games.

City, Wolves and Forest are three of the other teams below us. City (five wins from 30) would therefore have to win all four other games, apart from the loss to Blackburn.

Problem with that is their last game is against Birmingham, another club below QPR, so they're going to have to win three of the last five, apart from that defeat to City.

Problem with that is, one of those games is against Burton, who are also below QPR, and need to win at least two to go above us (assuming we don't win again), and we've just said they're going to lose to Birmingham.

I could keep going with this. There are five games left, we're ten points clear, we're playing well, there is a whole load of crap below us, and they're all playing each other.'

Comment

Not going down, but we may finish anywhere from 12th (last season's finish I think) to 19th in my opinion

Comment

Never ever were going down.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Never even thought relegation would be possible. We were 17th when Ollie took over and after massive improvement in our performances and results we are now 16th.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                Not going down, but we may finish anywhere from 12th (last season's finish I think) to 19th in my opinion
                I agree, and wherever we finish between those two spots has no real bearing because our pre-season has effectively already begun and experimentation with squad players and formations is all very useful. We now have a headstart over those currently involved in the relegation and promotion battles.

Comment

Holloway has just admitted we need to win a game to be safe,bristol city just 3 points behind us ,and their manager says they need to win 2 more games to be safe

Comment

If we don't win on Monday and Blackburn do then we are in a fight to stay up.

Comment

We're 200 to 1 at the bookies apparently!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        If we don't win on Monday and Blackburn do then we are in a fight to stay up.
                        I feel we will stay up but always felt it would be close,4 defeats in a row is relegation form,we need to stop the rot very soon .

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                          We're 200 to 1 at the bookies apparently!
                          Not quite, 11-5
                          https://m.oddschecker.com/m/football...hip/relegation

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            I feel we will stay up but always felt it would be close,4 defeats in a row is relegation form,we need to stop the rot very soon .
                            And it shouldn't have got this close. If we're honest we were a tad fortunate in Cardiff and Wigan home games and they were vital wins. ollie has shown what most thought, he's not as bad as some have made out but he sure isn't as good as some on here say he us. Squad is lower mid table squad and take few quality signings to make a move for playoffs next season

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              And it shouldn't have got this close. If we're honest we were a tad fortunate in Cardiff and Wigan home games and they were vital wins. ollie has shown what most thought, he's not as bad as some have made out but he sure isn't as good as some on here say he us. Squad is lower mid table squad and take few quality signings to make a move for playoffs next season
                              Good post ,I agree entirely

Comment

Working...
                              X