Sky have got to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky have got to go

Been putting up with the lies and bias of sky news, thinking I have the football, so just try to ignore.
    Then along comes BLM.
    Now there is no way on God's earth I am kneeling and apologising for being white, or for slavery, or kneeling for a criminal.
    So back to sky I put on the Villa game just to see how they are going to do this.
    Then told this is not just about football returning this is about BLM.
    Then over to Sterling who started off telling me I have to change, and the UK is just as bad.....
    That's as far as I got.
    The priveliged, over paid, little #### telling me how everything, and in particular white people have to change.
    Yes he has had jeering, chanting, name calling, from fans in another country.
    He has the most priveliged lifestyle one can get in the UK
    You can bet he doesn't pay the tax he should, by hiring a clever accountant.
    BLM? No, everyone is supposed to be equal, and the racism that is going on against whites in this country is unacceptable.
    I have never owned a slave, I come from stock that was undoubtedly put to work for the rich landowners in return for a house.
    I have to work for #### all just to keep a roof over my head.
    #### off Sterling #### off Ferdinand #### off BLM

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Been putting up with the lies and bias of sky news, thinking I have the football, so just try to ignore.
    Then along comes BLM.
    Now there is no way on God's earth I am kneeling and apologising for being white, or for slavery, or kneeling for a criminal.
    So back to sky I put on the Villa game just to see how they are going to do this.
    Then told this is not just about football returning this is about BLM.
    Then over to Sterling who started off telling me I have to change, and the UK is just as bad.....
    That's as far as I got.
    The priveliged, over paid, little #### telling me how everything, and in particular white people have to change.
    Yes he has had jeering, chanting, name calling, from fans in another country.
    He has the most priveliged lifestyle one can get in the UK
    You can bet he doesn't pay the tax he should, by hiring a clever accountant.
    BLM? No, everyone is supposed to be equal, and the racism that is going on against whites in this country is unacceptable.
    I have never owned a slave, I come from stock that was undoubtedly put to work for the rich landowners in return for a house.
    I have to work for #### all just to keep a roof over my head.
    #### off Sterling #### off Ferdinand #### off BLM
    Hi Dave & hope you are well, agree entirely with that apart from last bit about Ferdinand & sterling, it’s got totally out of hand & done in another country, got no time for it, agree the bloke died was a thug but didn’t warrant what was done to him,

Comment

Hi Jeff am ok hope you are too.
      Just pissed off with the racism and entitlement that priveliged players and management are aiming at white people.
      Oh football should stay out of politics.
      Imo.
      Of course the American or any other person should be killed while being arrested because of stupid way of restraining.
      That's if he is dead. But that's another story.

Comment

I heard JT took a knee, is that correct?

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

LoL really?
          What a scumbag, I suppose you've just proven to me there is a racism problem in the UK.
          I'd forgotten about him..........
          Oh well close the thread

Comment

LOL, I just thought him taking a knee was a tad hypocritical considering his past.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Isn't it just.
              I don't see QPR fans letting people forget what he did

Comment

So encouraging to read on twitter the majority of replies on this kneeling by the players and the political message on the shirts is being rejected.
                And twitter is heavily weighted in favour of Left wing politics

Comment

Working...
                X