Brexit - Armed Forces.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brexit - Armed Forces.

I was sent the following 2 videos from one of our members, and was wondering what are everyone's views on this?
    Living overseas, we don't get as much coverage as those of you living in The U.K. get...

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

May is a traitor, this is a shameful selling off, behind the backs I might add of the British people, and our defence.
    This corrupt bunch of conmen need to be stopped.
    Our so called leaders, a succession of them, from Major, Blair, Brown, Cameron, and May have sold us, the UK to foreigners.
    These criminals and their ideology have infiltrated all parts of the Police,media, education, and media.
    Great Britain have been encouraged to down the decades to allow parts of the ancient empire to self govern.
    Isn't it ironic that this franco/german run money club actually want to do the opposite and build their empire.
    I am so angry, disillusioned, incredulous that a UK parliament can behave like a south american banana republic.
    These ex PMs fighting so hard to stop the result of a democratic result tells me these #######s have a lot to cover up and hide.
    They should be executed, and i am against the death penalty normally, but these ####s have lied to us for decades.
    This has always been the plan apparently and we the people have been duped.

Comment

Working...
    X