No announcement yet.

Just found this on LFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure "irony" is the right word to use, but I think this thread clearly indicates part of the reasoning, why the recent increase in posters moving to other boards happened.

But people are free to post where ever they feel like, and in the end we all support the same club. So cheers to the diversity of opinion on the different message boards - there should be plenty of QPR related stuff to discuss, with a new manager, a new transfer window, and a new season!
    QPR since 1993
    WATRB since 2015
    First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

The trouble is Pinkie, you are so paranoid now that you think every post from anyone who posts over on RFI is striring it up. You therefore keep telling people to go back there but you are driving posters away who would like to post on here as well. What is the problem with people posting on several forums?
      If you are not careful there will be nobody left here soon. That can't be what you really want surely?

Comment

It's great the way football can be such a unifying force and bring people together.

Always like Rivals until it got bought up and went all corporate. LFW arose out of that but not the same without fans of other clubs as well.

I do think we were more unified under Ollie.

Comment

Can't understand all the abuse Pinkie gets and to be honest, I couldn't give a flying monkeys nutbag

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Can't understand all the abuse Pinkie gets and to be honest, I couldn't give a flying monkeys nutbag
            i've never had an issue with pinkies posts or comments apart rom the snide digs that he sometimes did. people got irritated by his love for ollie and constant defence/support of him even after ollie was sacked. one of those things though, hes allowed to voice what he wants and its easy enough to just ignore or not reply to something when you don't agree with it. he supports qpr and isn't a dkhead so thats all that matters imo

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Thanks mush, im not particularly bothered by it, its all come from two control freaks obsession with me and me just not having any of it, sad thing is a number of there followers believe all that gets told them, and it all started out of said two not wanting our ex manager mentioned, to the point how ridiculas is this, i even had myu asking me in a pm to not mention him at all, thats the control that pair had
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

i've never had an issue with pinkies posts or comments apart rom the snide digs that he sometimes did. people got irritated by his love for ollie and constant defence/support of him even after ollie was sacked. one of those things though, hes allowed to voice what he wants and its easy enough to just ignore or not reply to something when you don't agree with it. he supports qpr and isn't a dkhead so thats all that matters imo
                Thanks corbs i think lol, but i will be very honest the goading i got only made me mention ollie more lol, have you not noticed now since theyve left i dont do it, plus we had to put up with them lot creaming over the by far superior coach manager supermac & hits thread

Comment

Also look at me and furtive, hrs as obsessed with putting ollie down in every thread he does, tbh in the end his stuck record cracks me up lol, have no intentions for him to bugger off and we've locked horns all the time, should be able to have tiffs and fallouts and make up the next day then laugh about it the week after, thats how i was brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    It's great the way football can be such a unifying force and bring people together.

Always like Rivals until it got bought up and went all corporate. LFW arose out of that but not the same without fans of other clubs as well.

I do think we were more unified under Ollie.
                    I think you would like not606 then mate as it has other clubs on there as well.

Comment

• Jeez, 7 pages in this thread and 99% of it total ########!

Comment

• people need to respect eachother , show some love fellas

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          people need to respect eachother , show some love fellas
                          Agreed. I didn't even know there was a problem!

I didn't see what the issue with Pinkie was, didn't agree with everything, but I could say the same about others.

We all love QPR and that's always going to result in passionate feelings/opinions especially considering our situation. Sometimes people need to vent, and the message board is the only place you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            people need to respect eachother , show some love fellas
                            If its man love I suggest no love without a glove
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                            X