Just found this on LFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    If people this board is failing due to another one set up then you really need to read through the posts and look at the tone that is being thrown around. This is supposed to be a forum where we exchange views and opinion on all things Rangers. What do we have right now? A load a name calling and digging people out for what exactly?? I post on the new board and posted on here but reading on here tonight makes me think twice about bothering as tonight highlighted exactly why the need was there to put together a new forum.
    Spot on 73. Seems some have their own agenda and thoughts though. Reminds me of my daughter at the moment, you can explain things til you're blue in the face but is still doesn't get through. Teenagers eh!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      If people this board is failing due to another one set up then you really need to read through the posts and look at the tone that is being thrown around. This is supposed to be a forum where we exchange views and opinion on all things Rangers. What do we have right now? A load a name calling and digging people out for what exactly?? I post on the new board and posted on here but reading on here tonight makes me think twice about bothering as tonight highlighted exactly why the need was there to put together a new forum.
      And you of course you girlies don't do that
      Ask brighton or stan what their goal is.........its to ruin myu and this board.
      I have had a look and the place wasn't busy enough, and he is hoping that his
      tactics will destroy this board ask em

Comment

Lets not forget who started this up tactically with hubbs speech on lfw out to get the name out there as theyve not 1 single noob member thats not in the clique, so stop crying about responses to that post, you got the result you all in the clique wanted, lets not dress this up any other way.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Dave as I stated earlier I have always liked your posts and retro pictures and always thought of you as one of the better fellows on this madhouse. But right now I do not see any value as to what has gone on tonight as always had you down as so much better than that. I do not know the ins and outs of everything but what I do know is digging people out and having a pop is uncalled for and if you read back you may even see that yourself.

Comment

There hasn't been anything tactically set up at all. You're paranoid. People are free to post and share on different forums and groups you know without being told what to do

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Its like a puppy running around having fetched its ball back, looking for a pat and biscuit init.....####in hilarious, sad little man
              in his bedroom making airfix kits in his spare time is the impression i get
              You have no idea what I'm like.
              There's no question who is looking a sad bitter man on here tonight though.
              it's there for all to see.

Comment

I am sure after people read this thread they will know WATRBs is still the coolest place to be ...

... for bickering and childish insults :-)
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  There hasn't been anything tactically set up at all. You're paranoid. People are free to post and share on different forums and groups you know without being told what to do
                  What was it that tarbs said on your other forum well done hubbs and croyds, youve done a better job than we all have over the last few months trying to recruit and get our name out there?! And then the welcoming committee lol

Comment

Barring the match reports that Loft For Words is boring as fark. Never been interested in joining that one ever.

Comment

l reckon if we had a half decent season this thread would've been ignored. Like someone said, it's going be a long Summer
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I didn’t realise that you were only allowed to post on one message board.

Some of the insults stuff...really? Maybe we should all just meet for a pint before a pre-season game and we’ll all realise that we’re mostly all good lads/women. Stuff always sounds and seems worse in writing. Hal and Pinkie are buying.

Comment

If we had all drunk at the same pub but over time the punters and bar staff changed for the worse, who would blame a group of them moving to a pub more suited.

rather than try to rectify the problems in the original pub, it appears that another course has been chosen, namely calling out and aggro for those that left.

madness when you think of it that way...we are all rangers fans, it’s just some of us don’t want aggro in every post.

So Dave please remember that you were welcomed to RFI and it was your choice alone to leave, there should be no need or room for umbridge.

Pinkie there is nothing to be said that will ever satiate you and so I suggest to others not to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                            If we had all drunk at the same pub but over time the punters and bar staff changed for the worse, who would blame a group of them moving to a pub more suited.

rather than try to rectify the problems in the original pub, it appears that another course has been chosen, namely calling out and aggro for those that left.

madness when you think of it that way...we are all rangers fans, it’s just some of us don’t want aggro in every post.

So Dave please remember that you were welcomed to RFI and it was your choice alone to leave, there should be no need or room for umbridge.

Pinkie there is nothing to be said that will ever satiate you and so I suggest to others not to try.
                            But the ironic thing is awin those who`ve left the building were the ones causing the trouble in the first place, all this now crying about bans silencing was exactly what those two at youre place were doing, & doing it on the sly and fixing things so people couldnt tell what they were upto, like banning me and hiding what should of let others know i was banned, they was at it all the time with me, even to the point of changing my passwords, but ill leave it there, apart from jjbs hubbs speech its been much more peaceful in here since they left.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

But the ironic thing is awin those who`ve left the building were the ones causing the trouble in the first place, all this now crying about bans silencing was exactly what those two at youre place were doing, & doing it on the sly and fixing things so people couldnt tell what they were upto, like banning me and hiding what should of let others know i was banned, they was at it all the time with me, even to the point of changing my passwords, but ill leave it there, apart from jjbs hubbs speech its been much more peaceful in here since they left.
                              Ignoring your own view of the story, if people you didn’t get on with leave, why moan once they have gone? Rejoice and move on!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Ignoring your own view of the story, if people you didn’t get on with leave, why moan once they have gone? Rejoice and move on!
                                Tbh awin i dont give a monkeys what you think you know, i know what i know and thats good enough for me thanks, and how about take a big chunk of your own advice and get back over to there instead of posting to stir here, as for about people i didnt get on with, thats life, had plenty of experience of big forums to know everyone doesnt get on & that wouldnt make me want those people i dont get on with leave to another forum, cos i dont get on or like them, a forum needs all different sorts of characters, not all everyone who has to like everyone like it is across the road....

Same as a few i know who`ve tried to join up over there and just cos the face didnt fit they got ignored, so much for all as 1 hey, each to there own

Comment

Working...
                                X