Just found this on LFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Soooooo transparent its unreal croyds, i think youve done your bosses proud today by getting their name out there along with hubbs pathetic speech on another forum, and all in the name of trying to ruinn here and gain your masters extra members and hopefully revenue
    So pathetically infantile.
    There was a time when I thought you were an OK bloke and I even fought your corner several times on Olliegate.
    It's sad that you are now so paranoid. If you actually took the time to read my posts properly you'll see I'm trying to stop this forum failing. I still post on here! Does that make MYU my boss as well then?

Comment

Wouldnt a punch up and eventual back slapping, beers and a few Rangers songs sort all this out?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Wouldnt a punch up and eventual back slapping, beers and a few Rangers songs sort all this out?
        What are you smoking? WeŽll have lasting peace in the middle east before that happens.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Jeff is a bit thick i think
          Dave you really are an obnoxious POS aren't you. Your meltdown on here now mirrors that on the other site before you took yourself off it. Stay off the drink n drugs its destroying you. Think you need to see an anger management counsellor. Not really doing your reputation any favours among the rest of this boards members are you

Comment

You're still thick jeffrey aren't you. I haven't accused you of being an alcoholic or drug user with no proof in a public forum unlike you
            just have me
            Now run along and stop polluting my posts

Comment

meow
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I'll go nowhere Dave. You're the one sla gging everyone off like you're some kind of martyr. Not thick at all Dave just replying as i see fit and you're making yourself out to be a bit of a prat. I'm not the only one who has noticed it either

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  meow
                  Woof

Comment

Loftforwords..."highbrow"? I've heard it all now.

Most of the posters on there prefer to discuss cheese and their favourite flavour of crisps.

As for the notion it's a "tolerant" forum - I've never seen so much aggression on an internet messageboard. My personal favourite was when someone was accused of racism for criticising Eze. Looking further back, it was common to see people rowing on there over something like whether Damion Stewart was better than Fitz Hall and then setting up a punch-up outsde the ground.

It is always worth a visit to read Clive's match reports, although I do find the way LFW posters worship him a bit cringe-inducing. He has also published some deeply questionable views in the past - for example, his bizarre defence of Chris Ramsey. Felt at the time like he'd been taken out for dinner by the club/Ferdinand. Plus he tends to flip out at anyone who dares to disagree with him.

Think this forum has declined a bit in recent years, but it's still miles better.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

There was a time when I thought you were an OK bloke and I even fought your corner several times on Olliegate.
                      It's sad that you are now so paranoid. If you actually took the time to read my posts properly you'll see I'm trying to stop this forum failing. I still post on here! Does that make MYU my boss as well then?
                      Lol if that makes you feel bit better im pleased for you, as i said transparent, as it goes you dont know me personally like i dont personally know you, so ill hold back myself on the namecalling thanks
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

It doesnt take much btw to see on youre other site the back patting that is going on to you and hubbs so as said well done
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Lol if that makes you feel bit better im pleased for you, as i said transparent, as it goes you dont know me personally like i dont personally know you, so ill hold back myself on the namecalling thanks
                          Well you did pm me quite a few times on here and soundcloud. Perhaps you've forgotten.

Comment

It doesnt take much btw to see on youre other site the back patting that is going on to you and hubbs so as said well done
                            I have no problem with you seeing that. It backs up what I'm saying on here actually.

Comment

If people this board is failing due to another one set up then you really need to read through the posts and look at the tone that is being thrown around. This is supposed to be a forum where we exchange views and opinion on all things Rangers. What do we have right now? A load a name calling and digging people out for what exactly?? I post on the new board and posted on here but reading on here tonight makes me think twice about bothering as tonight highlighted exactly why the need was there to put together a new forum.

Comment

Its like a puppy running around having fetched its ball back, looking for a pat and biscuit init.....####in hilarious, sad little man
                                in his bedroom making airfix kits in his spare time is the impression i get

Comment

Working...
                                X