Just found this on LFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    F ucks sake you lot cant help yourselves can you. . The more the better. If this one was run properly it wouldn't have happened. And from what i read here seems a few are very bitter about it Get over yourselves, you post here like everyone else does, you don't own it or are better than anyone. There is absolutely nothing wrong with RFI as a board. Most of these people were among the making of this board and only started going down hill when others joined here and couldn't help themselves into arguing in almost every thread. Seems its still going on too so what does that tell you. I personally post on here(obviously), LFW, RFI and most QPR groups on fb and this has become by far the most hostile the last couple of years. If anyone is slating others for posting on any other forum/group it says more about you than anyone else.
    Enjoy your evening fellow R's
    Jeff is a bit thick i think

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Read through this thread and maybe you can all understand why a new forum has been set up. I post on there and not part of any clique just good honest posters who at times do not always have the same opinion on a variety of subjects but never a ridiculous fall out like was happening on here for a long period of time.
      Lol

Comment

Like i said people are free to post wherever they want and if anyone shows a grievance to it it says more about them than the ones who post on other forums
        Perhaps you should pop back over there and tell em you are doing your best to stick up for them...........................

Comment

F ucks sake you lot cant help yourselves can you. Who cares if another forum has started up. The more the better. If this one was run properly it wouldn't have happened. And from what i read here seems a few are very bitter about it Get over yourselves, you post here like everyone else does, you don't own it or are better than anyone. There is absolutely nothing wrong with RFI as a board. Most of these people were among the making of this board and only started going down hill when others joined here and couldn't help themselves into arguing in almost every thread. Seems its still going on too so what does that tell you. I personally post on here(obviously), LFW, RFI and most QPR groups on fb and this has become by far the most hostile the last couple of years. If anyone is slating others for posting on any other forum/group it says more about you than anyone else.
          Enjoy your evening fellow R's
          blah blah blah i love brighton blah blah blah, yes yes yes i agree with everyone on the pervy island

Comment

Dave is there any need for the responses to balanced posts?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

He's a crying little welcher mate, should pay his debts, or stfu.
              I don't wanna hear his whining, he lost so PAY UP!!!!!
              Post 14: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...511273-fao-hal

Admin on here know that I can't recover the PMs involved which set out the terms, and that is one reason why they wanted a line drawn underneath it.
              I get that, but accusations of welching are serious, even on an internet forum, and if they can't be substantiated in black and white the story ends there.
              I thought it already had, but the whining still seems to be coming from the other direction.

The bet was for the season points tally, SMac vs Ollie. We never got there. At the time of the sacking a result either way was possible. It really isn't
              hard to figure - the idea that we'd make a bet which ended in mid April is ludicrous.

As I said in this thread, I don't have any beef with anyone on here, even if we disagree. I just find it weird that fellow Rs are bitching about two internet forums.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Admin on here know that I can't recover the PMs involved which set out the terms, and that is one reason why they wanted a line drawn underneath it.
                I get that, but accusations of welching are serious, even on an internet forum, and if they can't be substantiated in black and white the story ends there.
                I thought it already had, but the whining still seems to be coming from the other direction.

The bet was for the season points tally, SMac vs Ollie. We never got there. At the time of the sacking a result either way was possible. It really isn't
                hard to figure - the idea that we'd make a bet which ended in mid April is ludicrous.

As I said in this thread, I don't have any beef with anyone on here, even if we disagree. I just find it weird that fellow Rs are bitching about two internet forums.

Im not even reading your sorry ass excuses welcher.....Don't bet if you won't pay up when lose ..................LOSER!!!

Comment

Dave is there any need for the responses to balanced posts?
                  yawn

Comment

Goes both ways that Dave and such a shame. If you have gripe with posters fine but no need to dig people out or show a lack of respect to fellow Rangers fans.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Are you seriously that thick?...God I wished I hadn't gone back and read it now. What I posted is exactly what the admins on fantasist island are doing

Comment

Goes both ways that Dave and such a shame. If you have gripe with posters fine but no need to dig people out or show a lack of respect to fellow Rangers fans.
                        Like the admins and a number of posters have done on yes club heaven ?
                        I am very close to ditching this club having experienced some of the ##### that follow it

Comment

No Dave. If you have gripe fine but absolutely no need to dig or insult anyone else out. I always liked your posts on here and on the other site and thought better of you than to be getting involved in #### like this. Hopefully I have not got that last bit wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Oh stfu you stirring little ####...that's c u * t, im case you are in doubt
                            Meltdown 2.0

Comment

Is it really necessary to be so aggressive Dave?
                              I'm seriously trying to salvage something and you may notice I still post on here.
                              Ridiculous overreaction, like you showed over on Rangers Fantasy Island.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                Is it really necessary to be so aggressive Dave?
                                I'm seriously trying to salvage something and you may notice I still post on here.
                                Ridiculous overreaction, like you showed over on Rangers Fantasy Island.
                                Soooooo transparent its unreal croyds, i think youve done your bosses proud today by getting their name out there along with hubbs pathetic speech on another forum, and all in the name of trying to ruinn here and gain your masters extra members and hopefully revenue
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X