No announcement yet.

Just found this on LFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting on other sites don't bother me at all, in fact I'm all in favour as I regularly pose as a Scum fan on their forums banging on about how I love Sarri-Ball and wish that Torres returned.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Oh, and if that´s what Dave told you, which I doubt, then he knows full well, that that´s not what happened. He went into selfdestruct mode over there, and decided to leave in a blaze of glory all on his own. Gave twranger´s exit from here a good run for the money on points for dramatic effect and total incomprehensibility

Btw QPRDave , hope you´re allright .
      Oh did I ? ...Or did i just tell the truth about that sad little collection of yes boys who won't accept any other opinion than the
      over opinionated clique's.
      Try it, try putting an original thought/idea over on there, and watch tarbs,ranger 77 ginger ###### and the others tell you
      you are wrong.
      Best thing this site did was lose those c**ts

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
        A straightener will sort out who is the best board.

Only joking of course.
        Let's be honest post and or read wherever you want, who cares?
        I agree with you loft, but that secret or not so secret pm using the exact same name got backs up & rightly so, trying to con members to poach which is disrespectful, but all water under the bridge
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

ive given up on that dave mate, wanted it to goto charity aswell but someone made rules up after the bet 5 months after
          He's a crying little welcher mate, should pay his debts, or stfu.
          I don't wanna hear his whining, he lost so PAY UP!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Just a queiry, if its soo good over there why do you keep coming over here & trying to recruit? you know the little campaign youve all been on! also i dont see in hubbsspeech about how underhandedly brighton and stan was sending out that pm with the name of their new venture having the exact same name as here??!! strange that doesnt get mentioned somehow! ever wonder why they would get the owners back up trying to con members it was the same forum?
            Bang the f**k on Pinks.
            Their main topics are who's on watrb, and what's being said.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Oh did I ? ...Or did i just tell the truth about that sad little collection of yes boys who won't accept any other opinion than the
              over opinionated clique's.
              Try it, try putting an original thought/idea over on there, and watch tarbs,ranger 77 ginger ###### and the others tell you
              you are wrong.
              Best thing this site did was lose those c**ts
              Wait a minute, Tarbs is on there? He was voted poster of the year, how unloyalw!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Bang the f**k on Pinks.
                Their main topics are who's on watrb, and what's being said.
                Isn't our main topic about their new forum or am I missing the point of this thread !!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Isn't our main topic about their new forum or am I missing the point of this thread !!?!

Well that was the point of hubbles post wasn't it
                  A look at us talk about us type of thing.

Comment

F ucks sake you lot cant help yourselves can you. Who cares if another forum has started up. The more the better. If this one was run properly it wouldn't have happened. And from what i read here seems a few are very bitter about it Get over yourselves, you post here like everyone else does, you don't own it or are better than anyone. There is absolutely nothing wrong with RFI as a board. Most of these people were among the making of this board and only started going down hill when others joined here and couldn't help themselves into arguing in almost every thread. Seems its still going on too so what does that tell you. I personally post on here(obviously), LFW, RFI and most QPR groups on fb and this has become by far the most hostile the last couple of years. If anyone is slating others for posting on any other forum/group it says more about you than anyone else.
                    Enjoy your evening fellow R's

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      F ucks sake you lot cant help yourselves can you. Who cares if another forum has started up. The more the better. If this one was run properly it wouldn't have happened. And from what i read here seems a few are very bitter about it Get over yourselves, you post here like everyone else does, you don't own it or are better than anyone. There is absolutely nothing wrong with RFI as a board. Most of these people were among the making of this board and only started going down hill when others joined here and couldn't help themselves into arguing in almost every thread. Seems its still going on too so what does that tell you. I personally post on here(obviously), LFW, RFI and most QPR groups on fb and this has become by far the most hostile the last couple of years. If anyone is slating others for posting on any other forum/group it says more about you than anyone else.
                      Enjoy your evening fellow R's
                      Hilarious considering the original post is from someone from over there, what you are saying is the way there behaving & glaringly obvious as theyve been at it for ages, while others move on.
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Doesn't zeem like anyone has moved on does it judging by posts on here and the other thread. And how do you know how they're behaving if you're not a member there?

Comment

Like i said people are free to post wherever they want and if anyone shows a grievance to it it says more about them than the ones who post on other forums

Comment

It’s gonna be a long summer.

Comment

Just because we like qpr don't mean we all going to get on. It's life. But these are forums not anything that matters in grand scale of life. Think this whole thing got way out of hand and is plain f ooking silly. Life's hard enough as it is without things you look to for entertainment kicking you as well.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Read through this thread and maybe you can all understand why a new forum has been set up. I post on there and not part of any clique just good honest posters who at times do not always have the same opinion on a variety of subjects but never a ridiculous fall out like was happening on here for a long period of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X