Climate protesters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climate protesters

You've had your fun,no s o d off. I be dead b4 this doom weather hits,and we should start shooting them
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

i won't be though. climate change is a big issue and not enough is being done about it by the big companies. us normal folk are always reminded to turn off electrics we're not using, don't leave our cars running, have showers etc but nothing is ever done about the big companies that are causing most of the pollution. just 100 companies cause 70% of the worlds pollution which is insane when you think about it. nothing is being done to try and make them more eco friendly.

i work in london and the protests have affected me directly, there's been a crap tonne of traffic and i've been working later to get to jobs, heck, i've had to miss some jobs because of the protests making it too hard to get there but at the end of the day something needs to be done to get governments to come down on companies that are causing massive levels of pollution. the only frustrating thing about it is it doesn't actually matter how much people protest or what they're protesting about because the government won't give a shlt about it anyway and will just ignore any protest anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      i won't be though. climate change is a big issue and not enough is being done about it by the big companies. us normal folk are always reminded to turn off electrics we're not using, don't leave our cars running, have showers etc but nothing is ever done about the big companies that are causing most of the pollution. just 100 companies cause 70% of the worlds pollution which is insane when you think about it. nothing is being done to try and make them more eco friendly.

i work in london and the protests have affected me directly, there's been a crap tonne of traffic and i've been working later to get to jobs, heck, i've had to miss some jobs because of the protests making it too hard to get there but at the end of the day something needs to be done to get governments to come down on companies that are causing massive levels of pollution. the only frustrating thing about it is it doesn't actually matter how much people protest or what they're protesting about because the government won't give a shlt about it anyway and will just ignore any protest anyway.
      i bet more than half protesting got train there.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
      X