QPR vs Luton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR vs Luton

Seeing as things are pretty dire on the pitch I thought I'd open up a discussion about one of the best* football fights captured on film...

A few questions/thoughts:

1: Is it QPR chasing the Luton up the platform?

2: Was this a random fight?

3: Usually you just see people pushing each other and dancing around in front of the filth, here they're really going for it!

4: Does anyone know the backstory?

5: Will post Brexit Britain bring back an 80's style football violence?

6: Was it necessary to throw the trolley at the fella on the floor?

*I don't endorse, support, participate or agree with football related violence.

the good old days. used to love these scraps. shame I'm banned now . JN

Comment

Do we really need to see this & with all what’s going on in London lately, mods should delete this, idiot for posting this.

Comment

No1 yes
        no2 no
        no3 few stabbed too
        no4 yes
        no5 doubt it
        no6 of course ,he's a Luton fan
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          No1 yes
          no2 no
          no3 few stabbed too
          no4 yes
          no5 doubt it
          no6 of course ,he's a Luton fan
          Agreed .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Agreed .

Comment

remember luton away night game and a luton wan£er had a knife in the street , what scum bag takes a knife out to hurt someone because he supports another team

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                remember luton away night game and a luton wan£er had a knife in the street , what scum bag takes a knife out to hurt someone because he supports another team
                Cup game7 got slashed from ours

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  That cup game cane not long after the kings cross incident and they were looking for pay back that night .What pissed me off was they were targeting anyone , saying that we had a cracking turnout that night and they couldn’t handle the numbers after the game.Always eventful against Luton .

Comment

Scarfers,no offense meant. Don't really get the Luton hate thing

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                      Seeing as things are pretty dire on the pitch I thought I'd open up a discussion about one of the best* football fights captured on film...

A few questions/thoughts:

1: Is it QPR chasing the Luton up the platform?

2: Was this a random fight?

3: Usually you just see people pushing each other and dancing around in front of the filth, here they're really going for it!

4: Does anyone know the backstory?

5: Will post Brexit Britain bring back an 80's style football violence?

6: Was it necessary to throw the trolley at the fella on the floor?

*I don't endorse, support, participate or agree with football related violence.
                      luv the fella with the trolley, so careful not to get any Rangers fans, then wallop

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

luv the fella with the trolley, so careful not to get any Rangers fans, then wallop
                        big mob of rangers there,dwarf couldnt make it as nicked in ellersie when town poped up in our seats begining of game..We came from side road opposite front of station,took their spotters out by entrance.then literally chased them across railway tracks.

Comment

Sounds like a well rehearsed military manoeuvre Leighsy.

Comment

Should have used a b n q flat bed trolley.....heavier and more manoverable
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Unwritten rule always was that crews keep it between themselves, totally out of order if " civilians" for want of a better word, were targeted

Comment

Working...
                              X