it not just violent in london

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it not just violent in london

in gods finest county essex last month we had 21 stabbings 4 shootings,1 run over on purpose,3 acid attacks inc 1 on a woman,and here in chelmsford 2nd stabbing targeted in a week.Chelmsford been mad for a few years and these are the incidents reported. How do we sort this madness out? Id go for if found carrying a blade you get and do 3 years.If caught using one you get 8-10 which u serve fully. If you get caught twice and convicted of carrying u go down and dont come back.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

I have my own gun and a crazy dog, therefore it is very peaceful where I live
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      the yoot would shank your scooby in uk nowdays

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

the yoot would shank your scooby in uk nowdays
        My gun is a semi assault rifle and my scooby doesn't go nowhere without me, so I would enjoy the challenge
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Keeps the Mrs on her best behaviour I suppose!

Comment

sexist he could have a mr

Comment

She's a Mrs, and she had to sign off on my gun licence application form to state I am not a danger to her
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

She's a Mrs, and she had to sign off on my gun licence application form to state I am not a danger to her
                Were you pointing it at her head when she signed the form
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Were you pointing it at her head when she signed the form
                  LOL, no we take gun ownership very seriously up here in the great white north.
                  My gun is kept unloaded in a gun safe and my ammo in a lock box in a separate part of the house.
                  Unlike our friends south of the border, we don't walk to the shop with an M14 hanging off our shoulder
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

kids round here hide theirs in parks,cos dibble keep raiding their pads

Comment

LOL, no we take gun ownership very seriously up here in the great white north.
                      My gun is kept unloaded in a gun safe and my ammo in a lock box in a separate part of the house.
                      Unlike our friends south of the border, we don't walk to the shop with an M14 hanging off our shoulder
                      Glad to hear it
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Someone got done in South Harrow with a machete today. Brutal way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          Someone got done in South Harrow with a machete today. Brutal way to go.
                          My eldests mate got chopped with one new year's eve 2 years ago in Birmingham,nearly took his arm off from shoulder, huge v in his arm

Comment

Working...
                          X