Missing Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Posters

This forum split has seen quite a few going but who else have we lost over the years?

Mellow
    Robsondinho
    Facto
    Vblock
    West Acton
    Lone

What happened to these guys?

Mellow is a school mate of mine. He has nippers these days and I rarely see him online at all.

The rest I'd imagine got fed up of the nonsense on here in recent months.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Mellow is a school mate of mine. He has nippers these days and I rarely see him online at all.

The rest I'd imagine got fed up of the nonsense on here in recent months.
      I haven't seen him on here in years which a shame as a good poster. Obviously other priorities though so that's understandable.

Was just thinking the humour and fun on this site has been in short supply the last few years. Far too serious - all Brexit, politics and religion. Obviously important issues but too much of it nowadays. Certain posters will crowbar their politics/political digs into discussions at every opportunity - boring as fck.

This free zone section as example had many big threads back in the day - word association, women, gaming, films and TV etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

I haven't seen him on here in years which a shame as a good poster. Obviously other priorities though so that's understandable.

Was just thinking the humour and fun on this site has been in short supply the last few years. Far too serious - all Brexit, politics and religion. Obviously important issues but too much of it nowadays. Certain posters will crowbar their politics/political digs into discussions at every opportunity - boring as fck.

This free zone section as example had many big threads back in the day - word association, women, gaming, films and TV etc.
        I know Mellow's family very well. His big brother and I played football and rugby together from 5 or 6 years old. I'm sure he is doing well. As you say though, other priorities.

Agree with you on the rest. Although I think life in general is a bit less card free than it was a few years back!

Comment

I know Mellow's family very well. His big brother and I played football and rugby together from 5 or 6 years old. I'm sure he is doing well. As you say though, other priorities.

Agree with you on the rest. Although I think life in general is a bit less card free than it was a few years back!
          Meant to say 'care free'. Seems they have now also turned off the Edit function on here!

Comment

Word association definitely needs to make a comeback.

“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Meant to say 'care free'. Seems they have now also turned off the Edit function on here!
              They're slowly erasing you Tarbs, bit like Marty McFly in Back to the future
              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Amazed they haven't banned me yet to be honest mate!

Comment

Amazed they haven't banned me yet to be honest mate!
                  Pinkies working on it as we speak
                  Will Danaher

Comment

Pinkies working on it as we speak
                    Many a true word is spoken in jest Itso!

Comment

Many a true word is spoken in jest Itso!
                      Tbh tarbs i wouldnt want anyone banned, and especially you as youre outbursts and meltdowns almost as entertaining as my outbursts when mac got put in charge
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I think there is a lot more politics on LFW than here to be honest mate but I do rate that site, mainly for the reports Clive writes.

Comment

Death by a thousand cuts eh!

Comment

i have news.
                            Facto is now running a Greggs franchise inWickford.
                            Jfish is upto no good as usual.
                            Loan would be upto no good with fish but he still on a football and bush ban.
                            Robs is now living a quiet life in a 4 bed 2 garage pile in Milton Keynes with his wife Patricia and his 3 young kids,Gucci Chelsea and Dino
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

This forum split has seen quite a few going but who else have we lost over the years?

Mellow
                              Robsondinho
                              Facto
                              Vblock
                              West Acton
                              Lone

What happened to these guys?
                              I heard they've gone to Brentford

Comment

Working...
                              X