X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clapton is God
    replied
    Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    I got told off when we played villa redknapp first game rob green palmed a shot in some how 2 nd half I caught match ball that went for a corner handed ball to bosingwa and only said tell rob green that’s how u catch a ####ing ball. Apparently it’s claased as common assault what I said after wasn’t in dictionary either and got chucked out
    That's bloody ridiculous and sums up the direction elements of the club are heading to.

Anyone find it absolutely bizarre, ridiculous and pointless when the stewards run into position at the Loft end every time the away team has a corner or throw in at that end?

Too busy trying to make us a Disney football experience sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    I got told off when we played villa redknapp first game rob green palmed a shot in some how 2 nd half I caught match ball that went for a corner handed ball to bosingwa and only said tell rob green that’s how u catch a ####ing ball. Apparently it’s claased as common assault what I said after wasn’t in dictionary either and got chucked out

Leave a comment:

• Clapton is God
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

The only words that stand out there are 'Look at me, look at me'. Another inflammatory comment from you.
    Why don't you take a look at the examples given on this page and get back to me about how the Poppy is still a somber and dignified symbol of remembrance.

​Take a look at Poppy® Watch (@giantpoppywatch): https://twitter.com/giantpoppywatch?s=09​​​​

​​​​​Stay classy RBL!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Clapton is God
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Jeez eric have a word ffs, i suppose youre in support of banning our union jack from being proudly out on display next, yet talk of youre uncles who died in the war, yet you knock tommy robinson supporters being classed as idiots lol
    What on earth are you waffling on about??
    ​​​​​​
    How does not wearing a poppy - and I don't - because it's all now for show and the chance to remember the fallen as you finger your missus equate to wanting the Union Flag (being so patriotic you might want to know what it is actually called) banned?

And if you follow the woman hitting, police attacking, drug taking, Police assaulting, football hooligan, fraudster who commits contempt of court then that is up to you, but it is also up to others to form an idea of what kind of person you are too.

Leave a comment:

• Clapton is God
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Fully support the IRA like McClean does too?
    Great go to ..

If James McClean supports the IRA it is probably because of his background and the experiences his family went through, if you or I don't its probably because of ours.

Life is like that you know, full of different opinions formed by different experiences and if you actually listened to what he has to say then you might be able to understand why he thinks what he does.

​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    Technology is a wonderful thing,
    Times I long for the days where cameras were for holidays etc and phones was of the dial type and in your house or in a box.
    Absolutely, why people have to film everything I don’t know. Go to concerts now and people stand there filming the gig instead of letting go and enjoying it, does wind me up and then you get abuse when you ask them to get their camera out of my view! That said I have no issue at all with McClean, totally his choice and not worth all the anger against him.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Technology is a wonderful thing,
    Times I long for the days where cameras were for holidays etc and phones was of the dial type and in your house or in a box.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Clapton is God View Post

I support the club's stance 100% and I hope the idiots in the video are identified and banned. I don't care who knows.

When my great uncles died in the World War it was not for some pissed up idiots to abuse a man for his decision not to wear a poppy, it was to combat fascism.

These idiots are better suited to Tommy Robinson marches than Loftus Road which has always had an unwritten rule that politics stays outside the ground.
    Fully support the IRA like McClean does too?

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    It wasn't even that bad Pinks, ffs its not like the Brum fan incident, it's done to try to unsettle a player.
    If you think what the poppy stands for and then ask yourself why he has a problem, i find that
    his stance is far more insulting mate

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Joke, club is a joke
    Fully agreed dave, absolutely pathetic....
    Last edited by MYU; 12-03-2019, 11:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied

I support the club's stance 100% and I hope the idiots in the video are identified and banned. I don't care who knows.

When my great uncles died in the World War it was not for some pissed up idiots to abuse a man for his decision not to wear a poppy, it was to combat fascism.

These idiots are better suited to Tommy Robinson marches than Loftus Road which has always had an unwritten rule that politics stays outside the ground.
    Jeez eric have a word ffs, i suppose youre in support of banning our union jack from being proudly out on display next, yet talk of youre uncles who died in the war, yet you knock tommy robinson supporters being classed as idiots lol

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied

What about the Irish support we have enjoyed for years? Should they be subjected to such abuse because they may share his opinion on the poppy?

What about those who fought for the country but refuse to wear one because it has morphed from being a somber, dignified symbol to a mass movement of people demanding to be recognised for remembering - 'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I'M REMEMBERING!!! - and you can now buy poppy knickers when you want to remember the fallen when about to finger your missus?

I know 3 men who fought in Iraq and 1 who fought in the Falklands who refuse to wear one because of idiots like those in that video.
    The only words that stand out there are 'Look at me, look at me'. Another inflammatory comment from you.

Leave a comment:

• Clapton is God
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Hardly worth an investigation is it?
    What about the Irish support we have enjoyed for years? Should they be subjected to such abuse because they may share his opinion on the poppy?

What about those who fought for the country but refuse to wear one because it has morphed from being a somber, dignified symbol to a mass movement of people demanding to be recognised for remembering - 'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I'M REMEMBERING!!! - and you can now buy poppy knickers when you want to remember the fallen when about to finger your missus?

I know 3 men who fought in Iraq and 1 who fought in the Falklands who refuse to wear one because of idiots like those in that video.

Leave a comment:

• Clapton is God
    replied
    Joke, club is a joke

Last edited by MYU; 12-03-2019, 11:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Why don’t we just play games in a library and be done with all this crap.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X