No announcement yet.

Club Investigating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can say with all certainty though johnny kfc or whoever he is a #### of the highest order though!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Can say with all certainty though johnny kfc or whoever he is a #### of the highest order though!!

Such an emotive subject Dave and people more learned than me have opposing views. I don’t pretend to know what it must have been like for soldiers that were there, stressful to say the least. It’s a known fact that some of the protesters were members of the IRA.
      The fact remains though that the vast majority of people there were not armed or indeed members of a terrorist organisation. And senior army officers at the time now admit themselves that monumental mistakes were made by their soldiers.
      All I would say is this. If my son or daughter went on a match to protest about their civil rights and ended up shot in the back by the security forces, I’d dedicate my life to trying to secure justice for them, no matter how many years had passed.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Can say with all certainty though johnny kfc or whoever he is a #### of the highest order though!!
        Going for another day of making a complete prick of yourself Dave?

Comment

• I wonder how the club are getting on with the investigation?
          Wouldn't surprise me if it was quietly dropped and was just a reaction to all of the stupid events last weekend at Brum etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Going for another day of making a complete prick of yourself Dave?
            just trying to catch you up

Comment

Working...
            X