Club Investigating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

QBlock Pete claims the site was 'stolen' from him. Perhaps a pinch of salt is required there though. Although, like you, I don't know the full history.

I do think it's a bit rich that Pinks is calling me out as some.sort of traitor for asking Myu if he'd sell the site however. Personally, I thought it was a totally reasonable question to ask.
    Whos called you a traitor tarbs?

http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

QBlock Pete claims the site was 'stolen' from him. Perhaps a pinch of salt is required there though. Although, like you, I don't know the full history.

I do think it's a bit rich that Pinks is calling me out as some.sort of traitor for asking Myu if he'd sell the site however. Personally, I thought it was a totally reasonable question to ask.
      Totally reasonable.

​​​​​​Pinkie seems quite close to the situation going by his posts (possibly knows myu in real life, regularly talks to him etc?) but still no need to go on with the dramatics of calling someone a traitor for offering to take on the running of the site if that's what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

Totally reasonable.

​​​​​​Pinkie seems quite close to the situation going by his posts (possibly knows myu in real life, regularly talks to him etc?) but still no need to go on with the dramatics of calling someone a traitor for offering to take on the running of the site.
        Him and Fraggy are old mates Norths. As much as they pretend publicly not to be.

Comment

Totally reasonable.

​​​​​​Pinkie seems quite close to the situation going by his posts (possibly knows myu in real life, regularly talks to him etc?) but still no need to go on with the dramatics of calling someone a traitor for offering to take on the running of the site.
          What are you on about norths? ive not even called tarbs a traitor, hes just here to poach and cause trouble, anyone can see that, ill leave him to it.....have fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

What are you on about norths? ive not even called tarbs a traitor, hes just here to poach and cause trouble, anyone can see that, ill leave him to it.....have fun
            I did edit the post to include 'if that's what happened' as can't say I've seen all of the exchanges between the two of you.

Comment

I did edit the post to include 'if that's what happened' as can't say I've seen all of the exchanges between the two of you.
              Traitor wasn't the word used to be fair mate. I think he referred to me as an 'arrogant young pup'. Whatever that's meant to mean!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

someone vesps likes tried to join up there the other week .
                Do you mean someone who i go with ? or just a poster from here i like mate ? Cos as far as i am concerned i havn`t fallen out with anyone here , yourself included , theres no one here i dont like !

Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• as mica paris sang,where is the love.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    as mica paris sang,where is the love.
                    Love don’t live here anymore
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post

Do you mean someone who i go with ? or just a poster from here i like mate ? Cos as far as i am concerned i havn`t fallen out with anyone here , yourself included , theres no one here i dont like !
                      a reply would be nice , considering you drop my name in your comment .....
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post

a reply would be nice , considering you drop my name in your comment .....
                        Sorry vesps only just seen your reply, im not going to mention his name as hes not wanting me too, but hes someone you get on very well with and like, even though you do pretty much everyone

Comment

• wasn't this about james McClean

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            wasn't this about james McClean
                            That’s a good point.
                            On the subject of James McClean, what are people’s thoughts on the decision to prosecute a paratrooper who allegedly shot two protesters in Derry on Bloody Sunday.
                            Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

That’s a good point.
                              On the subject of James McClean, what are people’s thoughts on the decision to prosecute a paratrooper who allegedly shot two protesters in Derry on Bloody Sunday.
                              Just wanted to add, the reports into the shootings state that many of the victims were shot in the back, some while crawling away and one victim was shot in the head while attempting to help someone else who was wounded. He was waving a white handkerchief at the time of his shooting.
                              Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Just wanted to add, the reports into the shootings state that many of the victims were shot in the back, some while crawling away and one victim was shot in the head while attempting to help someone else who was wounded. He was waving a white handkerchief at the time of his shooting.
                                Difficult Itsonly very difficult.
                                We go back to crimes committed 70 odd yrs ago and we say prosecute the b**tards.
                                But a lot of people say these men shouldn't be, and that's only going back 40 odd years.
                                How do we justify not prosecuting them? My first instinct was to say no way should they be done.
                                Then I ask myself why?...And answer because they were doing their job/ following orders etc......

This is different in that it turned into a riot I believe unless I've got that wrong. The IRA were present you can bet on it,
                                and again I believe shots were fired by protesters.
                                But your second post really makes you think/realise how and where they were shot.....dunno just dunno

Comment

Working...
                                X