Club Investigating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Tugging teachers shirt sleeve a bit there Pinks.
    Tugging no nothing itso, im like anyone else on here fed up with there childish behavior and meanwhile trying there hardest to ruin here, very surprised so many have fell for these tactics for soo long tbh
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Vesps as far as i know the admin here havnt compromised peoples pms whatsoever, a member who received a pm that had been circulating sent by brighton i think stating about the new forum trying to poach all members from here, so they stopped the pms, always liked you vesps but mate i would of thought youd of seen here whats been going on
      Mate ,who knows whats been going on when MYU wont talk about it ?
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Is that right tarbs, since when have i name called you? youve done it a number of times & tried to get me banned also, also not forgetting the two qpr fighting comment, youre a young pup sent out to cause trouble on here by youre masters, if its so wonderful on the new forum how come are you on here all the time?
        Young pup? I'm 37 years old mate! Ha ha

Ain't been sent here by anyone, and I don't have any 'master' in any area of my life. My only interest in this site is to ensure all those that want to have the opportunity to join us in the new forum. Something that the powers that be here seem very paranoid of, given my posts keep disappearing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

I try my best KC.
          You’ll have to bear with me given my limited intelligence.
          have a good day Itso... I'm just going to sort my cravat out...

Comment

Tugging no nothing itso, im like anyone else on here fed up with there childish behavior and meanwhile trying there hardest to ruin here, very surprised so many have fell for these tactics for soo long tbh
            That's a bit rich, ain't it Pinks?

You think everyone on here have short memories or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Young pup? I'm 37 years old mate! Ha ha

Ain't been sent here by anyone, and I don't have any 'master' in any area of my life. My only interest in this site is to ensure all those that want to have the opportunity to join us in the new forum. Something that the powers that be here seem very paranoid of, given my posts keep disappearing.
              Yep as i said a young pup, what would you think if you had ran a website/forum for over 8/9/10 years and someones tried to take that off you, failed...then started up another cos plan a failed, then try to poach all its members by sending pms, also trying to fool members with the name being the same as here with dot net at the end?! are you really surprised, ive had forums in the past aswell as a couple of stations and aswell as my own buisness, have always done things off my own back, never followed anyone, if they was starting a new forum up that should be exactly the same, with all this trying to poach it comes across a bit strange, considering its set on private, it does make you wonder if they are jealous of myus site & want the traffic thats been built up over the years instead of slowly building theres up themselves.

Comment

That's a bit rich, ain't it Pinks?

You think everyone on here have short memories or something?
                No rich no nothing, since you lot stopped posting im not getting baited and trolled anymore, anyone can see that

Comment

Yep as i said a young pup, what would you think if you had ran a website/forum for over 8/9/10 years and someones tried to take that off you, failed...then started up another cos plan a failed, then try to poach all its members by sending pms, also trying to fool members with the name being the same as here with dot net at the end?! are you really surprised, ive had forums in the past aswell as a couple of stations and aswell as my own buisness, have always done things off my own back, never followed anyone, if they was starting a new forum up that should be exactly the same, with all this trying to poach it comes across a bit strange, considering its set on private, it does make you wonder if they are jealous of myus site & want the traffic thats been built up over the years instead of slowly building theres up themselves.
                  Ain't trying to poach anyone mate.

Every regular poster on here is a grown adult. They should be able to make their own mind up if they'd like to come have a look at the new site. Clearly somebody here is totally against that though seeing as my posts keep disappearing and my Twitter handle seems to have gone from my autosignature.

And if you think 37 is a young pup you ain't living in the real world mate. Ha ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

have a good day Itso... I'm just going to sort my cravat out...
                    Thanks Johnny, you too
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Not fully up on the sites history but wasn't there a few people involved in starting this website (QblockPete being one of them) that were forced out?

It's only a fans forum anyway mate. People are acting like it's a business (or maybe it is - depending on how much it generates?!). Would it really be that big of a deal to hand over the running of the site to someone that can dedicate their time. Myu obviously hasn't been able to over the last few years due to one reason or another.

Comment

Ain't trying to poach anyone mate.

Every regular poster on here is a grown adult. They should be able to make their own mind up if they'd like to come have a look at the new site. Clearly somebody here is totally against that though seeing as my posts keep disappearing and my Twitter handle seems to have gone from my autosignature.

And if you think 37 is a young pup you ain't living in the real world mate. Ha ha
                        Tarbs youre not my mate son jesting.......well why dont you just enjoy youre new shiny site instead of trying to cause trouble over here

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

Not fully up on the sites history but wasn't there a few people involved in starting this website (QblockPete being one of them) that were forced out?

It's only a fans forum anyway mate. People are acting like it's a business (or maybe it is - depending on how much it generates?!). Would it really be that big of a deal to hand over the running of the site to someone that can dedicate their time. Myu obviously hasn't been able to over the last few years due to one reason or another.
                          Sorry im not 100% knowing that norths & do know myus been running or co running it for long enough, but pays out of his own pocket, so in my eyes is due respect there, personally if it had been me and all this would of tempted me to close it down, keep hearing digs and even vesps coming out with a bit late moderating now, the facts are myu wasnt very well, so once again people should be more respectful, thats all im saying

Comment

Tarbs youre not my mate son jesting.......well why dont you just enjoy youre new shiny site instead of trying to cause trouble over here
                            Again, not trying to cause trouble. I would just like those that want to join the new site to have the opportunity to do so. If I wasn't being constantly censored (something I think you know a bit about), I wouldn't be making so much noise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

QBlock Pete claims the site was 'stolen' from him. Perhaps a pinch of salt is required there though. Although, like you, I don't know the full history.

I do think it's a bit rich that Pinks is calling me out as some.sort of traitor for asking Myu if he'd sell the site however. Personally, I thought it was a totally reasonable question to ask.

Comment

Again, not trying to cause trouble. I would just like those that want to join the new site to have the opportunity to do so. If I wasn't being constantly censored (something I think you know a bit about), I wouldn't be making so much noise.
                                Lol you are kidding in that pm the plan was to do exactly that - poach.

As for censorship youre having a laugh surely? youre bosses love censorship, and if so regarding people having the oppertunity to go on there new site, well why dont they make it public else whats the point ofhaving a forum, especially a football one lol

Thats like having a pub but keeping the doors shut & just hand picking who you want in, like i said the other day someone vesps likes tried to join up there the other week and they completely ignored him & his registration, thats a real good way to start up a new forum must say.

Comment

Working...
                                X