Club Investigating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    I like Dave on here-seems a decent sort of bloke-long standing poster but fc uk me mate...you've had a horror show today.
    Not gonna fall out with Bush respect you, i've just been looking at the thread dedicated to me over there.
    Some very iteresting views on there

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post

because you left the other site in a big hissy fit ,because two posters disagreed with you ,( even though others ,me included ,could see your side ) ,youve just called out ccj ,whos just an alround agreeable chap ,and wasnt slagging you off at all and youve just said this about me ,and i quote ...
      "You sure you should be here?.....You arrogantly want posters (like Tarbie does) who are only
      good enough for you over there.....Whats up not satisfied with the ones there already? "

Where the f uck did that come from?
      ive never had any problem on here , there is loads of good posters on here
      Ive only ever backed you up
      Out of order to you there I thought it was wrong you trying to poach a poster in open forum, very disrespectful I thought.
      But I was wrong to tar you with the tarbie brush I apologise unreservedly
      But i'm not welcome and won't be going back, and if you don't want accept the apology thats fine too

Comment

Ive made no secret ,im gutted whats happened ,and ive never fallen out with anyone on here , you know the only reason i`m not comfortable here now is the fact personal messages got read by site admin .
        Only one side of the story don't forget

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          I like Dave on here-seems a decent sort of bloke-long standing poster but fc uk me mate...you've had a horror show today.
          I'm c**t Bush read the thread in the new home

Comment

• Another thread hi-jacked and I still stand by my sticky thread posted in November.
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...k-to-its-roots

I think you'll find that the members of this site don't need moderating as they police themselves, it's only some who start trouble or those sent here to do so.

If anyone wishes to argue about other sites then please do it there, and anyone who hi-jacks a thread will go on pre-mod.

Stay on topic or the thread gets locked.
            Last edited by MYU; 13-03-2019, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

I suggested that you were behaving like a bit of a ladies front bottom.... beginning with C and ending with T....
              Ladies front bottom ? That explains a lot...
              Got your cravat in a bit of a twist there KC.
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Another thread hi-jacked and I still stand by my sticky thread posted in November.
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...k-to-its-roots

I think you'll find that the members of this site don't need moderating as they police themselves, it's only some who start trouble or those sent here to do so.

If anyone wishes to argue about other sites then please do it there, and anyone who hi-jacks a thread will go on pre-mod.

Stay on topic or the thread gets locked.
                Am I allowed to send invites to all those that would like to join the new site in that case Myu?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Am I allowed to send invites to all those that would like to join the new site in that case Myu?
                  I really am surprised youre still allowed on here after once again mouthing off and insulting
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Ladies front bottom ? That explains a lot...
                    Got your cravat in a bit of a twist there KC.
                    Great comeback...... really strong.

Comment

• Apology accepted Dave , no worries from me .
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Bit f uckin late for you to start moderating this site
                        Vesps as far as i know the admin here havnt compromised peoples pms whatsoever, a member who received a pm that had been circulating sent by brighton i think stating about the new forum trying to poach all members from here, so they stopped the pms, always liked you vesps but mate i would of thought youd of seen here whats been going on

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

I really am surprised youre still allowed on here after once again mouthing off and insulting
                          Pot Kettle Pinks me old mucker!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Great comeback...... really strong.
                            I try my best KC.
                            You’ll have to bear with me given my limited intelligence.
                            Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Tugging teachers shirt sleeve a bit there Pinks.
                              Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Pot Kettle Pinks me old mucker!
                                Is that right tarbs, since when have i name called you? youve done it a number of times & tried to get me banned also, also not forgetting the two qpr fighting comment, youre a young pup sent out to cause trouble on here by youre masters, if its so wonderful on the new forum how come are you on here all the time?

Comment

Working...
                                X