No announcement yet.

Club Investigating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no need to insult or swear to other members and please stay on topic or it ruins it for the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Nothing wrong with wearing your heart on your sleeve Dave.
      Johnny kc only seems to appear on here to make condescending comments regarding his view that there’s a lack of intelligence amongst the majority of posters on the forum.
      Dont let him wind you up, he’s not worth it.
      Fine line between wearing your heart on your sleeve and behaving like a bit of a ......

Lack of intelligence might stop you seeing the difference...
      Last edited by MYU; 12-03-2019, 11:12 PM. Reason: Removed Insult

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
        There's no need to insult or swear to other members and please stay on topic or it ruins it for the others.
        Bit f uckin late for you to start moderating this site
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Yes,ccj is a good poster and a well reasoned man ,you however ,have shown yourself today as being a prize t it , and trust, ive always backed you up on both forums , but youve proper shown yourself up up today
          Oh really what rattled your cage then ?

Comment

Bit f uckin late for you to start moderating this site
            You sure you should be here?.....You arrogantly want posters (like Tarbie does) who are only
            good enough for you over there.....Whats up not satisfied with the ones there already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Fine line between wearing your heart on your sleeve and behaving like a bit of a ......

Lack of intelligence might stop you seeing the difference...
              Behaving like what jkc?.......

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Behaving like what jkc?.......
                I suggested that you were behaving like a bit of a ladies front bottom.... beginning with C and ending with T....

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

I suggested that you were behaving like a bit of a ladies front bottom.... beginning with C and ending with T....
                  coat????....celt????...you've lost me, pity i can't return the favour, run along now you bore me

Comment

Yes,ccj is a good poster and a well reasoned man ,you however ,have shown yourself today as being a prize t it , and trust, ive always backed you up on both forums , but youve proper shown yourself up up today
                    Oh you've gone .......

Comment

Oh you've gone .......
                      No ive been edited by MYU , youve acted like a ####in tit Dave ,and if you ever attend a match id quite happily say it to your face

Comment

No ive been edited by MYU , youve acted like a ####in tit Dave ,and if you ever attend a match id quite happily say it to your face
                        Why do you think that then?...

Comment

Why do you think that then?...
                          because you left the other site in a big hissy fit ,because two posters disagreed with you ,( even though others ,me included ,could see your side ) ,youve just called out ccj ,whos just an alround agreeable chap ,and wasnt slagging you off at all and youve just said this about me ,and i quote ...
                          "You sure you should be here?.....You arrogantly want posters (like Tarbie does) who are only
                          good enough for you over there.....Whats up not satisfied with the ones there already? "

Where the f uck did that come from?
                          ive never had any problem on here , there is loads of good posters on here
                          Ive only ever backed you up

Comment

• Bloody hell this thread turned out nice and cheery didn't it. Why the fluck do i always miss these as they're happening

Comment

• I like Dave on here-seems a decent sort of bloke-long standing poster but fc uk me mate...you've had a horror show today.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

You sure you should be here?.....You arrogantly want posters (like Tarbie does) who are only
                                good enough for you over there.....Whats up not satisfied with the ones there already?
                                Ive made no secret ,im gutted whats happened ,and ive never fallen out with anyone on here , you know the only reason i`m not comfortable here now is the fact personal messages got read by site admin .

Comment

Working...
                                X