Club Investigating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    Anyway back to the original crux of thread,I don't wear a poppy ever unless it was poppy Montgomery,then I could be very supportive
    I always wear one at the appropriate time.....Men/boys (literally) gave their lives so snivelling little rats can #### them off today.
    I just think it's wrong to #### em off/disrespect them

Comment

• I'm so patriotic I wear Hush Poppies !

Comment

• There's the sacrifice I agree,but plenty of ways to look at it. I don't disregard them. They did it for themselves not me as I wasn't born. If happened now we do it but not for future generations but u deal with your current situation,u don't think what if
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          There's the sacrifice I agree,but plenty of ways to look at it. I don't disregard them. They did it for themselves not me as I wasn't born. If happened now we do it but not for future generations but u deal with your current situation,u don't think what if
          I tell you something mate, i truly believe we wouldn't be able to defend ourselves now, too many brainwashed younguns believe uk is evil &
          pc types wouldn't fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            I'm so patriotic I wear Hush Poppies !

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I tell you something mate, i truly believe we wouldn't be able to defend ourselves now, too many brainwashed younguns believe uk is evil &
              pc types wouldn't fight
              To be honest 99% of the world won't be needed to fight as it all be done by people on pc's

Comment

• don't let this distract you from the fact our captain was joking on twitter an hour after missing a last minute open goal against a premier league side. JN

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                  don't let this distract you from the fact our captain was joking on twitter an hour after missing a last minute open goal against a premier league side. JN
                  Don't believe you,everyone knows Germans Don't have a funny bone in them

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

LOL I think that's the Royal we ...I'm as popular as hotdog at an ISIS hootenanny
                    Nothing wrong with wearing your heart on your sleeve Dave.
                    Johnny kc only seems to appear on here to make condescending comments regarding his view that there’s a lack of intelligence amongst the majority of posters on the forum.
                    Dont let him wind you up, he’s not worth it.
                    Last edited by MYU; 12-03-2019, 11:10 PM. Reason: Removed insult
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Johnny kc is a plum and only seems to appear on here to make condescending comments regarding his view that there’s a lack of intelligence amongst the majority of posters on the forum.
                      As for the other twenty or so posters you’ve torn a strip off in the last hour or so, always makes for a lively board.
                      I’m joking there by the way mate.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Johnny kc is a plum and only seems to appear on here to make condescending comments regarding his view that there’s a lack of intelligence amongst the majority of posters on the forum.
                        Thankyou Its mate, you're a good guy.
                        I must control my verbs and adjectives......or just expletives would probably help!!
                        Thanks

Comment

• it all depends on where u were born and brought up , McClean could never go back home if he wore a poppy , so its not his fault . his folks would get burned out . occupied ireland is different to how we were brought up , we never knew people getting shot on a daily basis , bombs going off , soldiers on corners or tanks passing us as we went to school....

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            it all depends on where u were born and brought up , McClean could never go back home if he wore a poppy , so its not his fault . his folks would get burned out . occupied ireland is different to how we were brought up , we never knew people getting shot on a daily basis , bombs going off , soldiers on corners or tanks passing us as we went to school....
                            Nor did he
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• What a Jeckyl and Hyde character you are Dave.
                              Last edited by MYU; 12-03-2019, 11:08 PM. Reason: Removed Quote

Comment

• Yes,ccj is a good poster and a well reasoned man ,you however ,have shown yourself today as being a prize t it , and trust, ive always backed you up on both forums , but youve proper shown yourself up up today
                                Last edited by MYU; 12-03-2019, 11:09 PM. Reason: Removed quote
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X