Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Club Investigating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    At least i have one...an achievement now you are ignored, best thing for brentford fans

    Comment


    • #77
      Bloody hell Dave! Chilllll

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

        ???? I'd love to have a discussion with you to find out why you're a little excited today... but I honestly am struggling to to find any coherent thoughts in your ramblings....
        p
        Last edited by QPRDave; 17-03-2019, 05:09 PM.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

          #### off then ignored
          You're coming across as a bit of a c**t Dave..... have a look at yourself

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

            Why dont you try to get youre own new members instead of coming on here trying to poach off the back of myu, try making yer website public instead of private, i know someone who tried to register with you and you didnt even bother replying to him as to reasons why youve not let him join, strange way to get qpr to stick together, running a forum you need to be welcoming everyone and accept you arent going to love everyone who joins, if you cant do that youre in the wrong job
            Who was your mate who tried to register Pinks.
            Bobby Duncan ? Or was it one of the others.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

            Comment


            • #81
              Personally couldn't give a flying fark what James McClean does about wearing the poppy and also couldn't give a monkeys about someone calling him out for it.

              Comment


              • #82
                its actually a really good debate youve got going on here , Clapton comes out with some very pertinent points ,but unfortunately does it in a condescending way .
                Dave , mate ,you need to not take it all to heart .
                Still ,theres no investigation to be had , just an away player getting some stick ,no problem in my book
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                Comment


                • #83
                  As Vesps said above, this was a good debate, a bit heated in places, but none the less a good argument to both sides.
                  If everyone could slow the insults down and get back on track, it would be greatly appreciated
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    its actually a really good debate youve got going on here , Clapton comes out with some very pertinent points ,but unfortunately does it in a condescending way .
                    Dave , mate ,you need to not take it all to heart .
                    Still ,theres no investigation to be had , just an away player getting some stick ,no problem in my book
                    Yeah you're right vesps ...sorry fraggs sorry boys .....

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                      Yeah you're right vesps ...sorry fraggs sorry boys .....
                      Mate ,your a passionate man ,thats why we all love ya x
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        End of day,one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by vespa View Post

                          Mate ,your a passionate man ,thats why we all love ya x
                          LOL I think that's the Royal we ...I'm as popular as hotdog at an ISIS hootenanny

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            End of day,one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter
                            Very wise words indeed...........Right who are you?
                            Someone, anyone,...Leighsy's been hacked

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I'm a wise man
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                                LOL I think that's the Royal we ...I'm as popular as hotdog at an ISIS hootenanny
                                Your good mate , just dont go ,and not come back x
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X