Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYU
    replied
    Another thread hi-jacked and I still stand by my sticky thread posted in November.
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...k-to-its-roots

I think you'll find that the members of this site don't need moderating as they police themselves, it's only some who start trouble or those sent here to do so.

If anyone wishes to argue about other sites then please do it there, and anyone who hi-jacks a thread will go on pre-mod.

Stay on topic or the thread gets locked.
    Last edited by MYU; 13-03-2019, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    I like Dave on here-seems a decent sort of bloke-long standing poster but fc uk me mate...you've had a horror show today.
    I'm c**t Bush read the thread in the new home

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post

Ive made no secret ,im gutted whats happened ,and ive never fallen out with anyone on here , you know the only reason i`m not comfortable here now is the fact personal messages got read by site admin .
    Only one side of the story don't forget

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

because you left the other site in a big hissy fit ,because two posters disagreed with you ,( even though others ,me included ,could see your side ) ,youve just called out ccj ,whos just an alround agreeable chap ,and wasnt slagging you off at all and youve just said this about me ,and i quote ...
    "You sure you should be here?.....You arrogantly want posters (like Tarbie does) who are only
    good enough for you over there.....Whats up not satisfied with the ones there already? "

Where the f uck did that come from?
    ive never had any problem on here , there is loads of good posters on here
    Ive only ever backed you up
    Out of order to you there I thought it was wrong you trying to poach a poster in open forum, very disrespectful I thought.
    But I was wrong to tar you with the tarbie brush I apologise unreservedly
    But i'm not welcome and won't be going back, and if you don't want accept the apology thats fine too

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    I like Dave on here-seems a decent sort of bloke-long standing poster but fc uk me mate...you've had a horror show today.
    Not gonna fall out with Bush respect you, i've just been looking at the thread dedicated to me over there.
    Some very iteresting views on there

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

You sure you should be here?.....You arrogantly want posters (like Tarbie does) who are only
    good enough for you over there.....Whats up not satisfied with the ones there already?
    Ive made no secret ,im gutted whats happened ,and ive never fallen out with anyone on here , you know the only reason i`m not comfortable here now is the fact personal messages got read by site admin .

Leave a comment:

• bushcelt1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Bloody hell this thread turned out nice and cheery didn't it. Why the fluck do i always miss these as they're happening

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied

Why do you think that then?...
    because you left the other site in a big hissy fit ,because two posters disagreed with you ,( even though others ,me included ,could see your side ) ,youve just called out ccj ,whos just an alround agreeable chap ,and wasnt slagging you off at all and youve just said this about me ,and i quote ...
    "You sure you should be here?.....You arrogantly want posters (like Tarbie does) who are only
    good enough for you over there.....Whats up not satisfied with the ones there already? "

Where the f uck did that come from?
    ive never had any problem on here , there is loads of good posters on here
    Ive only ever backed you up

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

No ive been edited by MYU , youve acted like a ####in tit Dave ,and if you ever attend a match id quite happily say it to your face
    Why do you think that then?...

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied

Oh you've gone .......
    No ive been edited by MYU , youve acted like a ####in tit Dave ,and if you ever attend a match id quite happily say it to your face

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Yes,ccj is a good poster and a well reasoned man ,you however ,have shown yourself today as being a prize t it , and trust, ive always backed you up on both forums , but youve proper shown yourself up up today
    Oh you've gone .......

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

I suggested that you were behaving like a bit of a ladies front bottom.... beginning with C and ending with T....
    coat????....celt????...you've lost me, pity i can't return the favour, run along now you bore me

Leave a comment:

• Johnnykc
    replied

Behaving like what jkc?.......
    I suggested that you were behaving like a bit of a ladies front bottom.... beginning with C and ending with T....

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Fine line between wearing your heart on your sleeve and behaving like a bit of a ......

Lack of intelligence might stop you seeing the difference...
    Behaving like what jkc?.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X