Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we ever going to get our personal messages back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Bang on mate.

Personally I appealed many times on a number of threads for Myu to get his house in order. I moderate another forum myself, and I'd never allow 1 troublesome member to undermine and annoy the whole community. When it became clear that Myu had little interest in getting his house in order I sent him a very polite email offering to buy the site from him. The mail fell on deaf ears. Whilst all of this was going on I also had a pretty public argument with Fraggy, and received a number of messages from members who had also grown disillusioned with the state this site has become.

For Fraggy to suggest we have been manipulated is ridiculas (see what I did there), and pretty insulting. We have made an informed decision to create a new community as those in charge of this community have totally lost control.

As for the "Advanced Logs", show us them or shut up about them. Myu and Fraggy have been harping on about them for a year without ever telling us what they contain. My money is on there being no substance at all to this. Brights and/or Stan probably just tried to silence said troublesome member, and if so, for that I salute them!
    That is because they are probably still working out how to edit them. Still, forensic science is a wonderful thing.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

First we loose our pms, then Tommy looses his Facebook,now India loose a pilot,,I see a pattern
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        Just to put my bit in ,i think what has happened is a massive shame ,and i have no quarrel with Fraggy or Pinkie , both i have had pm conversations with ,and we have always cracked on .
        But i personally don`t feel able to post on here after it would seems that PMs have been read ,intercepted and now banned . Also i don`t understand why dialogue has been impossible between the two sides,it would have been far better for everyone ,if you all could have all thrashed it out in private.
        Hopefully when all this comes out in the open , you can all get together and sort this mess out .
        I will miss going on here though ,and ALL the people who post here.
        Good Post vespa. This site is just not the same anymore.
        Clearly, there seems to be no privacy or ability in sending pms anywhere on here.
        Really enjoyed my private chats with a few posters on here over the years. Now that has gone because the host/admin/solicitor (more heads than worzel gummage) deems that the function has been abused, but with no complaints from any of the recipients.

Add that to the one man crusade who shat on nearly every thread on this forum with his love for hollowhead from his multiple accounts including power ranger, Bobby dunc, daveqpr and possibly others too.

All this, while the owner goes missing and has so far refused to talk with his fellow admins.

Does it really come as any surprise that a new forum has been set up.

Lastly, with this board promoting other rangers sites on here, I fail to see the issue with allowing the new one the same status on here.

With this post, I sign off once and for all.
        Thankyou for taking me in when qpr report hounded me out. But alas, it is not the same place now, that I once loved.
        My full respect goes to the many posters past and present on here and hope to catch up with you all again on some other board.

Adios amigos.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Good Post vespa. This site is just not the same anymore.
          Clearly, there seems to be no privacy or ability in sending pms anywhere on here.
          Really enjoyed my private chats with a few posters on here over the years. Now that has gone because the host/admin/solicitor (more heads than worzel gummage) deems that the function has been abused, but with no complaints from any of the recipients.

Add that to the one man crusade who shat on nearly every thread on this forum with his love for hollowhead from his multiple accounts including power ranger, Bobby dunc, daveqpr and possibly others too.

All this, while the owner goes missing and has so far refused to talk with his fellow admins.

Does it really come as any surprise that a new forum has been set up.

Lastly, with this board promoting other rangers sites on here, I fail to see the issue with allowing the new one the same status on here.

With this post, I sign off once and for all.
          Thankyou for taking me in when qpr report hounded me out. But alas, it is not the same place now, that I once loved.
          My full respect goes to the many posters past and present on here and hope to catch up with you all again on some other board.

Adios amigos.
          Sums it up.
          Laters.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It is a real shame that this board has been brought down by something that should have been resolved in private by friends and colleagues. If there is any wrong doing by Stan and Brighton then why not make it known to the board instead the cheap insults towards them and fellow posters which is way out of line especially from Fraggy as you are supposed to be better than that. I have chosen to stop posting on here and that is my choice not because "someone has minipulated me" I did ask for clarification as to when the message facility was going to be available again but up to now I have not heard a thing. I feel a little sad as this used to be a board that was good fun and healthy debate was had unfortunately in recent times that has proved to no longer be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              and isnt just cos of me at all
              no but you are a massive part of it and the demise of this site.

Comment

I'm gone too. But thought I ought drop in to say Cheerio. Eighty posts or short of 12K. Lol. What a loser..... Loved it over here. Great camraderie and solidarity. Banter, jokes and spills. The odd punch or two thrown. And received. But it's not the same on here now, mind. Ruined by the owner, a mod and an indulged loon. Every mod on here bar Fraggy has been fired. Ask yourself why... BTW Fraggy: I'm manipulated by Eva Green. Regularly. I think of myself as her plaything. But other than that, I'm a completely self regulating A sshat. Do me the honour of recognizing that, will you?

Here's to the next 12K posts on the new site. Lol. Those poor bloody bar stewards..... Looking forward to seeing more people there at some time. Au revoir. Thanks for everything, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I'm gone too. But thought I ought drop in to say Cheerio. Eighty posts or short of 12K. Lol. What a loser..... Loved it over here. Great camraderie and solidarity. Banter, jokes and spills. The odd punch or two thrown. And received. But it's not the same on here now, mind. Ruined by the owner, a mod and an indulged loon. Every mod on here bar Fraggy has been fired. Ask yourself why... BTW Fraggy: I'm manipulated by Eva Green. Regularly. I think of myself as her plaything. But other than that, I'm a completely self regulating A sshat. Do me the honour of recognizing that, will you?

Here's to the next 12K posts on the new site. Lol. Those poor bloody bar stewards..... Looking forward to seeing more people there at some time. Au revoir. Thanks for everything, folks.
                  Sadly you've more chance of going balls deep with Eva Green than getting that recognition 7's
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

So... still no message function then. That's a month now. Looks like we're never going to get them back, to the detriment of this site.

Comment

I swear there was a post by Shania after my last one...

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        Yeah there was. Hope it was Shania that deleted and not any other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          It was deleted by me, myself and I, Hubble. . No problem.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Haha, fair enough, at least I know I'm not going mad!

Comment

no reason not to contribute to other forums if there is no malicious intent. Answer to Knocker about how quiet it's on here, it's quiet on all the Rangers messageboards. Think that has to do with the teams performances of late
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X