Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we ever going to get our personal messages back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Trying to not get involved but why dont you give that rather large mouth and head of yours a break, youre a young pup who thinks hes got the t-shirt and done it all & knows it all!

As it happens myu did not decide to neglect his own website at all and was made ill by those two control freaks, myu firstly didnt want me banned but had the obsessed pair giving him altermatums! This is how ridiculas how this is, its funny since you lot have took a break from here i feel i can post without getting baited and jumped on, hence theres been no fallouts.

Im so surprised you lot cant see the real picture thats been infront of you all along, two that are obsessed with power tried to take over the forum, its failed and next minute a new forum pops up, and funny enough non of you seem to want anyone publicly to know the url or name .
    Don't think I know it all mate......I can however spell ultimatum and ridiculous, which means I was a good few places ahead of you in the queue when they were handing brains out!

Comment

Oh look, it's Pinkie again, hijacking another thread. I wonder if too many questions have been asked and Fraggy or MYU have sent him as a distraction?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post
        You cant just go posting stuff like this on the open internet. Users of free sites and volunteer staff have legal rights. Breaching those could result in legal action. Therefore careful and calculated decisions need to be made. Initially those decisions must focus on preventing further abuse of systems, then later you can focus on combing through any audit logs to piece back together what has happened. Only once this is completed can you even consider making public disclosures.

Its easy to sit around calling for more information and deliberately making a scene as some of you are. However sadly; putting that information together is a time consuming and difficult process. Its already clear that the PM system was abused (hence it having to be turned off), its also clear from other public posts that other systems were then abused with the same goals.

You cant say that what has happened more recently is the result of a lack of direction from Mayur. Doing so simply implies that you dont know right from wrong.

I think its safe to say that legal proceedings would ensue if you did the things we've found in the logs at your paid work place.
        Would you class yourself as a volunteer or are you on a payroll?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Would you class yourself as a volunteer or are you on a payroll?
          He's on the payroll mate. The dogs breakfast of the new site is down to him. I know this as I checked out who was hosting the site when I was trying to buy it from Myu.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

He's on the payroll mate. The dogs breakfast of the new site is down to him. I know this as I checked out who was hosting the site when I was trying to buy it from Myu.
            The new format does suck balls to be honest. Rarely come on here since the update.

If things are this bad then perhaps they should think about closing the site down. If it's making myu ill then it can't be worth the loose change he probably makes from running it.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

The new format does suck balls to be honest. Rarely come on here since the update.

If things are this bad then perhaps they should think about closing the site down. If it's making myu ill then it can't be worth the loose change he probably makes from running it.
              I offered him an out with some cash in his pocket a few months back mate. He should have emailed me back really. No chance I'd pay a penny for it now!
              Last edited by Tarbie; 28-02-2019, 04:10 AM.

Comment

I offered him an out wish some cash in his pocket a few months back mate. He should have emailed me back really. No chance I'd pay a penny for it now!
                I think you mean with lol, and why the fark should myu let a muppet like you come along offering him probably peanuts for a website hes built up and ran for over 10 years?! Go and start one from scratch yourself instead of wanting someone elses hard work, and a easy way to doing it! Arrogant and ignorant to think he'd even consider it. Do it off youre own back, myus built something excellent here with great figures and membership, i bet youd love to just help myu out lol
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

He should have handed the keys over when you gave him the chance tarb.
                  Now it's resorted to him and his goon looking to take legal action against fellow rangers fans.

There's a reason why no one is banned as of yet. They are playing a game of entrapment.
                  ​​​​​​
                  If MYU had any decency, he would at least pick up the phone and sort it out with Stan and Brighton.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think you mean with lol, and why the fark should myu let a muppet like you come along offering him probably peanuts for a website hes built up and ran for over 10 years?! Go and start one from scratch yourself instead of wanting someone elses hard work, and a easy way to doing it! Arrogant and ignorant to think he'd even consider it. Do it off youre own back, myus built something excellent here with great figures and membership, i bet youd love to just help myu out lol
                    Is that not exactly what is happening Pinks? I may not own the new site, but that doesn't bother me. All I wanted was to preserve the community for those that treated the place with respect.

I wasn't arrogant anyway, just asked him politely if he would consider selling me the site. Seems a fair request considering you can count on 1 hand the amount of times he's logged on in the last year. Given the site is currently in the toilet, I think I was actually doing him a good turn by offering him some cash for it.

Comment

Is that not exactly what is happening Pinks? I may not own the new site, but that doesn't bother me. All I wanted was to preserve the community for those that treated the place with respect.

I wasn't arrogant anyway, just asked him politely if he would consider selling me the site. Seems a fair request considering you can count on 1 hand the amount of times he's logged on in the last year. Given the site is currently in the toilet, I think I was actually doing him a good turn by offering him some cash for it.
                      Quote:- given the site is in the toilet?!

Really is that what you think, saw 707 online here last night at one time

Comment

See offering him some cash for it!

Sooooo arrogant and ignorant tarbs but too pig headed to see it.

Comment

Quote:- given the site is in the toilet?!

Really is that what you think, saw 707 online here last night at one time
                          I’m surprised you didn’t pick a fight with at least 706 of them, going by your previous form.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Just to put my bit in ,i think what has happened is a massive shame ,and i have no quarrel with Fraggy or Pinkie , both i have had pm conversations with ,and we have always cracked on .
                            But i personally don`t feel able to post on here after it would seems that PMs have been read ,intercepted and now banned . Also i don`t understand why dialogue has been impossible between the two sides,it would have been far better for everyone ,if you all could have all thrashed it out in private.
                            Hopefully when all this comes out in the open , you can all get together and sort this mess out .
                            I will miss going on here though ,and ALL the people who post here.
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              i don`t understand why dialogue has been impossible between the two sides,it would have been far better for everyone ,if you all could have all thrashed it out in private.
                              This 100%. Makes absolutely no sense. No rhyme nor reason for it.

Comment

Built it up himself??? I thought he poached it from Qblock

Comment

Working...
                                X