Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we ever going to get our personal messages back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Don't really care for supportive comments from people that either know what you and you pal have done or are too blind to pick up on it.
    If by some miracle you are still oblivious to what your mate has done to Myu, then I apologise. If you know and approve of what he has done, then you can rot in hell.

Maybe when all this comes out in the open, we can have that phone call and I would be more than willing to accept your apology. No point discussing further.
    "When this all comes out in the open".

Maybe that time is now? Instead of hinting about when it might come out why not just say it? Surely it's better to have this feud that's going on between you guys ended once and for all, the sooner the better?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

"When this all comes out in the open".

Maybe that time is now? Instead of hinting about when it might come out why not just say it? Surely it's better to have this feud that's going on between you guys ended once and for all, the sooner the better?
      Totally agree Ginge. I am bored senseless with this.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Has any party been touched inappropriately?

Comment

Sorry, I promised to stay quiet but reading someone call those 2 poor excuses for humans, standup guys, made me laugh.

You truly have no idea what those 2 standup guys have done. Unbelievable.

Okay, back to ignoring this bs now before I say something I regret.
          As an FYI, when those 2 great standup guys left and took those that they manipulated with them, the arguments stopped on here, the only time there has been an argument since, is when their little play things trot over here to try and cause issues.

If it is so bad on here, why keep returning? Makes no sense.
          If you have dirt on them Fraggy, why don't you post it rather than carry on with all this cloak and dagger bowlarks?

Personally, I'll trust my own judgement. And that is that in the many years I'm been interacting with Brights and Stan they have both treated me totally fairly, 100% of the time. You on the other hand haven't. You've tried to stitch me up a couple of times, and I can see straight through you. I ain't the only one either. Probably part of the reason people are fleeing this site like rats from a sinking ship, and your esteemed leader is having to resort to turning off private messages to try and protect what little following this site has left. Myu should have accepted my offer to buy the site off him a few months back!
          Last edited by Tarbie; 26-02-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Totally agree Ginge. I am bored senseless with this.
            So spill! That was my point, same as Tarbs. If you have dirt, instead of hinting you could expose them, just do it.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

when those 2 great standup guys left and took those that they manipulated with them
              Yes they manipulated me, me and my wife Susan and our dog Bernard. Where do I go to get unmanipulated?

Dont be a silly @rse .. people left as this site had become dominated by one voice hinacking thread after thread.

As to why you have no issues now? That’s as traffic has dropped and it’s hard to argue with a short lived raft of new accounts.

Comment

As an FYI, when those 2 great standup guys left and took those that they manipulated with them, the arguments stopped on here, the only time there has been an argument since, is when their little play things trot over here to try and cause issues.
                Can i just say, to add to my earlier post, that this is quite frankly farking insulting?
                You're suggesting each person who decided to up and post somewhere else, all very good posters on here, are nothing but manipulated play things? You're suggesting each poster doesn't have a mind of his own? No one was sent here by anyone. Several just wanted answers to questions we had, some of which have been completely ignored, funnily enough.
                Think you need to grow up, mate. You seem a tad bitter.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Sorry, I promised to stay quiet but reading someone call those 2 poor excuses for humans, standup guys, made me laugh.
                  Resorting to insults now, eh? Well I won't stoop that low with you as I never have done. What would a tit for tat trading of insults achieve anyway? I fire one back, you do the same, and what does that achieve?

Brighton and I have absolutely no idea what we've supposed to have done either. Why do you think we've been trying to contact MYU, agoodm and yourself over the past 3-4 months to try and find out, only to be completely stonewalled by the three of you at every attempt. All we have ever done is try to engage in an open and honest dialogue with MYU in an attempt to get this situation resolved - like grown adults. Why does he totally ignore all attempts to engage with us? Bizarrely, the only time he has ever commented on it is on the public forum - but not once directly to the actual people it is supposed to involve.

when those 2 great standup guys left and took those that they manipulated with them, the arguments stopped on here, the only time there has been an argument since, is when their little play things trot over here to try and cause issues.
                  How unbelievably insulting of you to say that all these fine posters have been "manipulated" and to describe them as "play things". And you wonder why you've alienated yourself so much from long-term, loyal decent people. Furthermore to suggest that grown adults with their own minds have been "manipulated" (as you've said more than once now) I'm afraid Fraggy just goes to highlight your extraordinary levels of delusion, bordering on paranoia.

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Offer is still there to phone me and discuss the situation like a man when you find the guts.
                  The same offer has always been there from me too, which they're all well aware of.

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  I have offered to discuss maters by text and phone calls with both of you, time and again.
                  Again, us have I. What is it that they're both so scared of?

If by some miracle you are still oblivious to what your mate has done to Myu...
                  What am I supposed to have done to Myu? I haven't the foggiest idea. And if it's so bad, why has Myu never told me? Have you turned into his nanny now or his mouthpiece? Can't the man speak for himself? Why has he refused to engage in any dialogue with us for the past 4 months? What is he so scared of? We used to be his friends. All we've ever wanted and asked for is for some dialogue so that we can resolve all this as peacefully and amicably as possible. What is so unreasonable about such a request? It's not like he doesn't know us or wasn't friends with us in the real world. Hell, we've even hung out together round my house. And now all of a sudden he chooses to demonise us for no apparent reason, or any reason that he's ever relayed to us. Just this bizarre stone cold silence instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Can i just say, to add to my earlier post, that this is quite frankly farking insulting?
                    You're suggesting each person who decided to up and post somewhere else, all very good posters on here, are nothing but manipulated play things? You're suggesting each poster doesn't have a mind of his own? No one was sent here by anyone. Several just wanted answers to questions we had, some of which have been completely ignored, funnily enough.
                    Think you need to grow up, mate. You seem a tad bitter.
                    Bang on mate.

Personally I appealed many times on a number of threads for Myu to get his house in order. I moderate another forum myself, and I'd never allow 1 troublesome member to undermine and annoy the whole community. When it became clear that Myu had little interest in getting his house in order I sent him a very polite email offering to buy the site from him. The mail fell on deaf ears. Whilst all of this was going on I also had a pretty public argument with Fraggy, and received a number of messages from members who had also grown disillusioned with the state this site has become.

For Fraggy to suggest we have been manipulated is ridiculas (see what I did there), and pretty insulting. We have made an informed decision to create a new community as those in charge of this community have totally lost control.

As for the "Advanced Logs", show us them or shut up about them. Myu and Fraggy have been harping on about them for a year without ever telling us what they contain. My money is on there being no substance at all to this. Brights and/or Stan probably just tried to silence said troublesome member, and if so, for that I salute them!

Comment

Might as well put my two penneth worth in.
                      Fraggy, as Ginge has said, do you not think it's about time the things you keep alluding to are brought out in the open. Is there a legal reason why you cant ? You're using pretty insulting language to talk about posters who most of us don't have an issue with and expecting us to just accept that in the case of Stan and Brighton, their behaviour has been appalling, both on a personal level to MYU and also on a professional level as moderators. Keeping people in the dark and just expecting them to believe you is a bit off and if you're answer to that point is that it's not important whether people on here believe you then sorry, that's pretty much treating the posters on this board with contempt. It's blindingly obvious that the longer this goes on, the more damage it will cause which is surely in nobody's interests.
                      Just my opinion obviously.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Good post itsy

longer it goes on suggests there is actually rock all to raise and it’s all rubbish and what’s probably happening is some #### and bull story is being made up, in the background, to cover a rses and save faces!! as if there was anything of substance we would not keep getting promised updates then nothing.

Whoke tbing is embarrassing and been handled amateurishly

Comment

Okay, back to ignoring this bs now before I say something I regret.

If it is so bad on here, why keep returning? Makes no sense.
                          Frags old boy, do you really think people aren't capable of making their own minds up? To assume that Stan and Brights 'manipulated' people is laughable. You've not only resorted to straw man attacks with no evidence, but you've also insulted the intelligence of (to be frank) the most intelligent posters on this board. It's not a good look mate! Man up - put your money where your mouth is: show us the evidence.

Comment

Itso, anything they 'think' they have on me and Brights, we have just as much evidence on them that could so easily be thrown back. So our question all along is what good will disseminating all this dirty laundry in public achieve? On the contrary, it will damage his site and reputation even further.

Instead, what we have suggested all along is to speak with us on a one-to-one as, after all, we are the only ones this involves. As I posted above, all we've ever asked for is some dialogue so that we can get this resolved as peacefully and amicably as possible. So why have they constantly blanked us over that?

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                              Might as well put my two penneth worth in.
                              Fraggy, as Ginge has said, do you not think it's about time the things you keep alluding to are brought out in the open. Is there a legal reason why you cant ? You're using pretty insulting language to talk about posters who most of us don't have an issue with and expecting us to just accept that in the case of Stan and Brighton, their behaviour has been appalling, both on a personal level to MYU and also on a professional level as moderators. Keeping people in the dark and just expecting them to believe you is a bit off and if you're answer to that point is that it's not important whether people on here believe you then sorry, that's pretty much treating the posters on this board with contempt. It's blindingly obvious that the longer this goes on, the more damage it will cause which is surely in nobody's interests.
                              Just my opinion obviously.
                              There are some very good points there, made in a very measured way.
                              That surely warrants a response. There are a lot of good posters on here who would like to continue to post on here as well as other sites. They/we do at least deserve some respect and some answers.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

There are some very good points there, made in a very measured way.
                                That surely warrants a response. There are a lot of good posters on here who would like to continue to post on here as well as other sites. They/we do at least deserve some respect and some answers.
                                All the questions raised so far have been ignored, I'd expect the ignoring to continue to be honest.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2