Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we ever going to get our personal messages back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post

Maybe if Tarbie had his time again he would swap the word 'argument' for 'troll'.
    Yes lets call fellow qpr fans trolls cos someone else said it.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

It's only my considered opinion. I don't believe there are any trolls, as yet, on the new site that people are not talking about

Comment

There are no trolls on the other place, but lots of good, interesting, funny and, yes, nice people who no longer feel able to post on here because of the way the owner and one moderator has treated Brighton and Stanley. Two stand up guys. Hopefully, we will be joined by others in the fullness of time. The fact that the best moderators are no longer posting on here- and some of the best posters have gone imho- tells you everything you need to know about the way this place is run. Honest questions go unanswered, private messages are read by admin people, not delivered and deleted, lies are told, and a crashing bore of a fool, Pinkie, is inexplicably given free range. Gee, if you're reading, I sent you a message, others too, but the powers that be haven't let you read it. Au Revoir.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

I agree but abit ironic you and youre buddies jumping on me when baiting me dont you think, also running off to another forum just cos they really disagree with a poster? Kind of makes that stick together abit daft doesnt it, plus opening a new forum up but having it so its private & doesnt show up in a search engine?!

id say actually its quite ironic, and the way the new forum owners wanted to run this place being selective who gets in, be it its actually someone elses forum.
          Let's have it right Pinks. The reason the new forum is being kept unreferenced on search engines is to prevent posters with no regard for anyone else bringing the place to it's knees, just like you have on this site. Maybe it will go live to the general public at some stage, but for now we are just enjoying decent chat amongst mates without all of the negative rubbish we've had on here since MYU went AWOL.

Comment

I became bored of rowing hence why, with regret, I chose to avoid posting here. I am sure the other posters became bored of the daily back and forth arguments with a certain poster and I apologise to those who got drawn in or who had to read it as if I was bored with it I’m Dam sure you guys were too

There remain some superb posters here who i rate and who I hope I will get to engage with still in the future (I’m sure we will get the chance soon enough) As said will post here less (assuming I’m not banned) but to those of you who I have chatted, laughed and exchanged views with over the years the best of luck to you and keep backing the the team most of us all genuinely Love

comr on you Rs

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

I agree but abit ironic you and youre buddies jumping on me when baiting me dont you think, also running off to another forum just cos they really disagree with a poster? Kind of makes that stick together abit daft doesnt it, plus opening a new forum up but having it so its private & doesnt show up in a search engine?!

id say actually its quite ironic, and the way the new forum owners wanted to run this place being selective who gets in, be it its actually someone elses forum.
              If you think 1 poster is the reason many are stepping away from here, you're sorely mistaken.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                There are no trolls on the other place, but lots of good, interesting, funny and, yes, nice people who no longer feel able to post on here because of the way the owner and one moderator has treated Brighton and Stanley. Two stand up guys. Hopefully, we will be joined by others in the fullness of time. The fact that the best moderators are no longer posting on here- and some of the best posters have gone imho- tells you everything you need to know about the way this place is run. Honest questions go unanswered, private messages are read by admin people, not delivered and deleted, lies are told, and a crashing bore of a fool, Pinkie, is inexplicably given free range. Gee, if you're reading, I sent you a message, others too, but the powers that be haven't let you read it. Au Revoir.
                Couldn't agree more 77
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If you pay me each £30 I will get my yoot to restore your messages and hide your incriminating pics
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Is this new site like fight club?
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Sorry, I promised to stay quiet but reading someone call those 2 poor excuses for humans, standup guys, made me laugh.

You truly have no idea what those 2 standup guys have done. Unbelievable.

Okay, back to ignoring this bs now before I say something I regret.
                      As an FYI, when those 2 great standup guys left and took those that they manipulated with them, the arguments stopped on here, the only time there has been an argument since, is when their little play things trot over here to try and cause issues.

If it is so bad on here, why keep returning? Makes no sense.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Offer is still there to phone me and discuss the situation like a man when you find the guts.

In the meantime, I’ll try to keep an eye out for supportive comments towards you.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Offer is still there to phone me and discuss the situation like a man when you find the guts.

In the meantime, I’ll try to keep an eye out for supportive comments towards you.
                          Don't really care for supportive comments from people that either know what you and you pal have done or are too blind to pick up on it.
                          If by some miracle you are still oblivious to what your mate has done to Myu, then I apologise. If you know and approve of what he has done, then you can rot in hell.

Maybe when all this comes out in the open, we can have that phone call and I would be more than willing to accept your apology. No point discussing further.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

As an FYI Brights, this new aggressive you is kinda kin ky asking me if I have the guts to call you sounds like foreplay to me
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

You and MYU are nothing but gutless cowards. I have offered to discuss maters by text and phone calls with both of you, time and again.

I shall logout now. Just so everybody who has any interest is aware, the next time I log in will be after either of you have the guts to call me.

I doubt I’ll need to log in again. Plenty of proper fans elsewhere to not worry about you two. See ya.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                You and MYU are nothing but gutless cowards. I have offered to discuss maters by text and phone calls with both of you, time and again.

I shall logout now. Just so everybody who has any interest is aware, the next time I log in will be after either of you have the guts to call me.

I doubt I’ll need to log in again. Plenty of proper fans elsewhere to not worry about you two. See ya.
                                I'm enjoying the new you, very sexy buddy.
                                We will have that phone call at some point, I promise.
                                And maybe one day we can have a beer together and chat about this once it's all in the open.
                                I'm a bit angry right now, but I rarely hold a grudge and always thought that we would eventually meet up one day for a beer or 10
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X