Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we ever going to get our personal messages back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we ever going to get our personal messages back?

Mine disappeared over a week ago. I thought this was going to take 'a few days'?

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Mine disappeared over a week ago. I thought this was going to take 'a few days'?
    They don't want you to be invited to a new rangers messageboard.
    Apparently, there are no issues with you posting on other boards except a certain new one.

​​​​​​Shame that the owner has a personal grudge.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Apparently, there are no issues with you posting on other boards except a certain new one.

Hits mate, I'm still waiting with baited breath for a response to your post on the "Message for MYU" thread in the QPR Free Zone section.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I was getting notifications of messages but when you click on there is no change.

Comment

I've received an invitation by email from the Admin Team,to join a new forum.Being 75 years of age and not very computer literate,I'm utterly confused.Can anyone help me please.Is this a scam email?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Just seen this, strange i did a google search for the new forum and nothing comes up, maybe i did something wrong, whats the name btw?
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I was under the impression that the message facility was only temporary and would be back working by now? Can someone please clarify what the status is and when it will be back to normal? That will help every member if this board moving forward..

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Just seen this, strange i did a google search for the new forum and nothing comes up, maybe i did something wrong, whats the name btw?
                hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post

hahaha
                  Yeah, I laughed out loud when I read this too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Yeah, I laughed out loud when I read this too.
                    Oh well only asked, bit strange having a private closed football forum, but each to there own i suppose, good luck with it, i take it with all keep posting on here its abit quiet atm

Comment

Oh well only asked, bit strange having a private closed football forum, but each to there own i suppose, good luck with it, i take it with all keep posting on here its abit quiet atm
                      Any thing but mate. Loads of activity on there, and unlike on here, not a single argument as yet. Just decent people sharing opinions.

I'll be stepping away from this site soon I think. For those that would like to keep in touch, hit me up on Twitter.

Comment

Any thing but mate. Loads of activity on there, and unlike on here, not a single argument as yet. Just decent people sharing opinions.

I'll be stepping away from this site soon I think. For those that would like to keep in touch, hit me up on Twitter.
                        Glad to hear it, if youve been into football from day dot you would know football lads/fans always argue and banter, unless this is the new type of fan thats took over, never would of thought football fans all get on and never argue lol

Comment

Glad to hear it, if youve been into football from day dot you would know football lads/fans always argue and banter, unless this is the new type of fan thats took over, never would of thought football fans all get on and never argue lol
                          Disagree mate. As QPR fans we should stick together. We should also be able to have differing opinions without resorting to the nonsense I've seen on here in recent months.

Comment

Maybe if Tarbie had his time again he would swap the word 'argument' for 'troll'.

Comment

Disagree mate. As QPR fans we should stick together. We should also be able to have differing opinions without resorting to the nonsense I've seen on here in recent months.
                              I agree but abit ironic you and youre buddies jumping on me when baiting me dont you think, also running off to another forum just cos they really disagree with a poster? Kind of makes that stick together abit daft doesnt it, plus opening a new forum up but having it so its private & doesnt show up in a search engine?!

id say actually its quite ironic, and the way the new forum owners wanted to run this place being selective who gets in, be it its actually someone elses forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X