No announcement yet.

Message for MYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My messages weren't marketing. Several of the people who received them told me they were happy to have them. They were private messages. As in private. Exchanged between consenting adults. Not to be read by any administrator. Nor to be deleted for reasons known only to the administrator. Hopefully you understand, fella. And hopefully people still on here know what type of people are running this forum. Ruining would have been an accurate typo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      My messages weren't marketing. Several of the people who received them told me they were happy to have them. They were private messages. As in private. Exchanged between consenting adults. Not to be read by any administrator. Nor to be deleted for reasons known only to the administrator. Hopefully you understand, fella. And hopefully people still on here know what type of people are running this forum. Ruining would have been an accurate typo.
      Nobody here has the ability to read your PMs. I think such a mod exists for VB, but there are effectively no mods installed on this forum. The only customisation are template related.

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post

Nobody here has the ability to read your PMs. I think such a mod exists for VB, but there are effectively no mods installed on this forum. The only customisation are template related.
        Lol. Someone knew what was in said messages. So they were read. And, the administrator not liking their content, has tried to prevent people reading them. There's nothing more to be said. I'm off to watch my team.

Comment

Lol. Someone knew what was in said messages. So they were read. And, the administrator not liking their content, has tried to prevent people reading them. There's nothing more to be said. I'm off to watch my team.
          Yes they were read, when a copy was forwarded to another member of the team. Also as previously stated, no PMs have been deleted. Access to the system was simply withdrawn to prevent further abuse.

Comment

Lol. Oh my sides. Shame someone I've never heard of is responding and not the persons responsible for this debacle. I'm off. Over and out.

Comment

As brighton said, the new forum was for those that wanted to get along and not be subjected to constant arguments, yet those that wanted that, continue to come on here and try and start arguments.
              As the site tech guy has told you, the site owner or none of the mod team have done anything wrong or illegal

Obviously there are always 2 sides to every story, and I feel confident that both sides will be eventually heard, but by continuing to post troublesome posts on a forum that you do not approve of, when you have a nice new shiny ones is a little suspect, don't you think?

Anyhow, game starts in 10 minutes, and I'm sure those that actually want to be on here, are a tad bored with this discussion.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Lol. Oh my sides. Shame someone I've never heard of is responding and not the persons responsible for this debacle. I'm off. Over and out.
                Sums up what’s happened here recently disinterested owner. Nero fiddled while Rome burnt

anyway Match time COYRs

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

As brighton said, the new forum was for those that wanted to get along and not be subjected to constant arguments, yet those that wanted that, continue to come on here and try and start arguments.
                  As the site tech guy has told you, the site owner or none of the mod team have done anything wrong or illegal

Obviously there are always 2 sides to every story, and I feel confident that both sides will be eventually heard, but by continuing to post troublesome posts on a forum that you do not approve of, when you have a nice new shiny ones is a little suspect, don't you think?

Anyhow, game starts in 10 minutes, and I'm sure those that actually want to be on here, are a tad bored with this discussion.
                  Where can I find the new forum?
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

West just for the record which posters have we actually lost to the new forum mate do you know

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Where can I find the new forum?
                      theres a new forum?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

theres a new forum?
                        Fraggy's post above
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

There is no new forum per say. However other places to discuss QPR do exist. Promotion of third party services would likely only be permitted via advertising agreement mind you.

Mass abuse of the pm system won't be tolerated though, since nobody had agreed to receive marketing from this forum. Yes promotion of alternate services can be classed as marketing!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            West just for the record which posters have we actually lost to the new forum mate do you know
                            Westy asked me to respond.

None have been lost necessarily as they are all free to post wherever they wish. However, several wanted to post on a forum which wasn’t hijacked on a daily basis and where they were listened to, respected and valued.

Should you expressly give your consent, then I am happy for you to get an invite when possible.

I did explain everything in a post yesterday, but it was removed, rather than responded to. No surprise there.

Comment

Oh, and for the record, neither I nor anyone else as far as I’m aware, has signed up under a different account and attempted to message people.

Nobody has, or will be, asked not to post here.

Comment

You do not have permission to advertise third party websites via this forum. I am sure advertising and sponsorship opportunities may be possible via mutual agreement at a later date.

If you wish to build a competing site then this is your prerogative, however be aware that attempts to promote that site via this website shall not be tolerated.

Comment

Working...
                                X